10

The mafia guided everyone to a large field that they owned, nonetheless.

There was still a familiar knot within your stomach that consisted of worry and anxiety.

There were various targets set at the end of the field, apparently, you all were working on hand and eye coordination.

You eyed the poorly stitched scarecrows and archery targets with curiosity.

"This next obstacle is teaching you the basic techniques to aim and kill" Taehyung announces.

The word 'kill' made your stomach feel even more queasy. Goodebumps arose on your thin arms as hairs on the back of your neck perked up.

You gulp and bite your tongue as you nod. He then hands you a bow and a couple of arrows.

"Shoot that target" He says and points to one just a couple of yards away.

You brought back your arm and closed one eye to get the accurate distance.
You exhale as you let go of the arrow, just barely missing the middle.

You get another arrow, doing the same arm motion hitting a tad bit closer to the main point this time.

The last arrow was handed to you.
You shakily grab the sharp object and position it correctly.
You let go as the arrow hits dead center, soon hearing claps from behind you.

All the boys were clapping exept for Taehyung, causing you to frown slightly.
He was staring at you with a strong, piercing gaze, his thick arms folded across his chest.

"Hit the scarecrow" He commands. You move over to a scarecrow down the field and hit it in the arm.

"Get it in the heart or the head" He mumbles.
You shoot again, it landing next to the target.

He huffs and begins to walk away. "Wait! Can I try knives?" You ask. He looks at you with confusion.

"Knives?" He asks. You nod. He shrugs and looks at Yoongi, the male handing a couple to you.

You take in a deep breath before flinging the sharp metal at the scarecrow, hitting it in the head area.

Pure silence screamed from behind you before you decided to throw another, not glancing to the men.
You hit the straw filled object in the chest, causing you to smirk.

And your third knife in which you'd hit in one of the poorly drawn eyes.

You looked behind you only to see 6 boys with their mouths to the floor and the other smirking as well.

You giggle cockily. "Looks like I should stick with knives, huh?" You ask and put your hands on your hips.

"I'm very impressed with you Y/n. Our final step is for you to be assigned to work with each individual and have them teach you what they do on the daily. In the end, we'll pick whom you are best paired with" Taehyung informs.
---
Everyone gathered inside, rehydrating and preparing to receive new orders.

"I want Y/n to go with Hoseok first. Teach her basic coding techniques, just kind of beginner stuff" the leader announces.

"Yes sir, follow me, Y/n" Hoseok smiles, waving you over.
---

"Okay...so you press control 6fr5 then type in 'admin command" Hoseok hums, his fingers finding themselves on the referred to keys.

You nod. "After you get in, you need to type in 'S-E_A+R-C_H ADMIN_'" He states.

He then leans back and looks at me. "And now, youre in, try it" He says, clicking on a new tab for you to try.

"Okay so you press control 6fr5 and once you get to this screen you type...admin command" You mumble, typing away on the keyboard.