🥀33🥀

Hey guys so i just published 2 new stories there called Soulmates and King

---

Soulmates | Mashton 

They say that soulmates are supposed to love you and cherish you forever. Hold you when you're scared. Love you till the end of time. That's where they're wrong. Ashton kept disappointing Michael time and time again. 

---

King | Muke

I couldn't help but fall in love with him. His ocean blue eyes that somehow sparkle when the light hits them perfectly. The problem was that I'm his sex slave among others that he has. To him I'm nothing, only there for him to use, someone to fulfill his needs but at the end of the night, I'm nothing to him just a quick fuck just like all the other slaves he has.

It's not my fault I fell in love with the king.

---

Go check out those books!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The water rushing underneath the bridge was all that the boy could hear as he held his eyes closed he couldn't see anything he could hear the water rushing and he could smell the water mixed with smoke as he blew out.

It was one of those days for Michael. He was sad, he didn't really know why.

Michael hated feeling like this, like he was worthless and didn't mean anything to anyone.

Michael was texting Leila. As the bright light from the screen blinded Michael for a second as he opened his eyes to cheek the text that was sent to him.

Leila: Michael really again?

Michael: Yes...

Leila: you know how we feel about you doing that. Even Gerard and Frank are worried about you.

Michael: they shouldn't be, I'm fine.

Leila: you say your fine Mikey but are you.

Michael: No

Leila: Do you want to talk about it.

Michael: No

Leila: Mikey... please.

Michael: No...

Leila called Michael. The faux blonde looked down at his phone as a picture of him and Leila popped up.

"Hello" Michael stated.

"Talk to me." Leila begged.

"Im done." Michael said as he took a deep breath of the smoke.