🥀A/N🥀

Merry Christmas guys! (if you celebrate it)

I'm sorry, it's not an update but ill post one soon. I'm having some problems right now. I have a book that I also want to start writing really badly, its called Soulmates I want to upload it but I'm not sure if people will read.

 Here's the description. 

---

They say that soulmates are supposed to love you and cherish you forever. Hold you when you're scared. Love you till the end of time. That's where they're wrong. Ashton kept disappointing Michael time and time again.

•Top Ashton.

•Bottom Michael 

----

I'm sorry I keep doing bottom, Michael. But let's be honest has such a bottom. Well to me he is but you guys have your own opinion.

Would you guys read? It's going to be a Mashton but I might change it to either a Malum or Muke but its all up to you guys I'm cool with anything really. I just want to know if you guys would read or not. I don't want to write something that people won't read then it would be a waste of time for me. 

Comment and tell me what you guys think. Would you read? Also, tell me if you want me to switch up the pairing. 

I'm sorry again it's not an update but I'm working on it. This book is almost done and I'm sad but I have a lot of other books that I can't wait to start.