🥀28🥀

I'm sorry guys I haven't updated in a little bit! its been a pretty bad week so far. My parents went on a cruise for two weeks without me. I always knew I had separation anxiety but I never knew it was this bad. I have just been not feeling well to update I haven't had the motivation at all sorry guys but this chapter is going to be a little longer as a sorry. 

I also want to apologize already for the bad grammar and spelling and everything else. 

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Was it because he was pathetic? Was it because he wasn't perfect? Was it because he wasn't beautiful? He had no idea why Tony kept picking on him, it's been a month and Michael hasn't told Ashton or Calum what has been happening.

His heart burns as his mind pointed out all of his flaws, it wasn't his fault for feeling this way it just happened he's tried talking to Leila, Gerard, and Frank but he couldn't its like he mentally and physically couldn't talk to them its like something was stopping him from getting help, like he deserved this.

Michael's been hurt so many times over the course of his life that he almost used to it by now, it still hurts a lot but he knows it's his fault for letting them hurt him but he's too weak to do anything.

He wanted to tell, he did it just was that he felt like nobody really cared that he was alone. He was back at square 1, back to feeling hopeless and unwanted by everything.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The morning sun woke up the sleeping boy from his slumber.

Michael woke up in an ok mood from the tiring night before, he may or may not have had a little playtime with Ashton... but nobody has to know that.

Ashton could see that Michael has been a little distant and sad, he wanted to do something nice for his sub so last night he made love to the lilac boy and it was amazing, Ashton couldn't have asked for a better sub. Michael, Luke, and Calum have been the greatest thing Ashton has ever had in his life he was so thankful for them.

Michael had gotten ready for the day and he was thankful that it was Saturday and he didn't have to deal with Tony at all.

The morning went well as Ashton and Calum got the day off and they all just watched movies on the couch and snuggled. It really was a great morning for Michael, he didn't have to worry about anything.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

During the afternoon the doorbell rang signaling that someone was there.

"Kitten! Can you answer the door please!" Calum yelled as he was having a shower and Ashton was cooking lunch.

"Ya!" Michael yelled back. Michael was instantly brought to tears but he wouldn't let them fall as he saw who was at the door.