Sticks and Stones may break my bones but ROC will never hurt me

Roc is still waiting to be adopted. Ever since MB came along and found some success parents suddenly want him. In our defense we've wanted him before all this fame. We wanted him while he was only performing at highschools.

MB is a huge part of my life, so the possibility of calling one my brother is insane! They have a week off of there tour and then he's leaving again so he's ganna stay with us...if he decides to.

"Baybe don't let the burgers burn!" My "mom" told me.

"I know mom! Calm down my gosh! I should be the one spazzing."

My mom laughed at me, but continued to run around the house like a chicken with no head. Fluffing pillows. adjusting the curtains. I'm sure she went through the same process the day I first came.

"Mom. This is a boy, not the president!"

The doorbell rang and her eyes practically popped out of her head. She looked like a pug with his collar too tight! That reminds me, I need to go and get Bella.

"Go upstairs. I'll call if I need you." She said without blinking.

Neither of us wanted to overwhelm him, so I wasn't going to meet him till he said he wanted to. I called for Bella and after barking at the door for a second she ran upstairs, into my room and on my bed. I closed the door before sitting down with her.

"Bella do you wanna meet Roc!?"

She wagged her tail.

"I wanna meet him too."

I picked Bella up and forced her to look at all my MB posters before I set her down and tore each one carefully from the wall.

She layed in front of the door, pointless for me. She'd hear far more than I could. After I hid my posters in back of my closet I put my iPod on the dock and played the music just loud enough for Bella and I to hear.

Then I layed a strapless black sports bra out on my ironing bored and glued on some studs. I studed it with pink and silver studs. When the entire front section was studed I moved onto a pair of jeans.

I cut 6 cuts in each pant leg. They were perfectly even too! That normally doesn't happen. To really open up the slits I took off my sweats and slid on my jeans.

I posed in the mirror behind my door admiring my work.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Honey, can you come down?"

"Yeah! Coming!"

I turned off my music and slid out the door, leaving Bella inside. My mom walked all calm, but I took the stairs 2 at a time. When I walked in Roc stood up.

"Hey I'm Roc."

"I know. Hi I'm Layna, but you can shorten it however you like."

He looked down at my jeans and made a weird face. Damn why didn't I change!?

"Where'd you get those jeans?"

"Um- I made them."

"Those are dope!"

I smiled. "Thanks."

"I can picture Princetons girlfriend wearing those."

Great...so my mom told him I like Princeton!? I nervously laughed and he hugged me.

"Lay why don't you show him around?" My mom asked.

Before the full question was answered I was pulling him upstairs.

"Wanna meet Bella?"

"Uhm..sure?"

I opened my room door and Bella jumped at Roc, her tail wagging. He picked her up and she licked his face. He laughed the whole time. I basically had to pry her off him. because he didn't wanna let go.

"This is my favorite room in the house." I said making my way to a spiral staircase in the back corner.

"Come on. Bella stay."

She whined and pranced out the door, downstairs with mom.