fifty

time change!  2 months later

time change!
2 months later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're not helping," I groan, and he sighs frustratingly.

"I'm trying! Isn't that enough?." He scoffs, getting the heating pad and placing it onto my stomach.

"No, i need a cold rag or something.. I'm dizzy!" I complain and he clicks his tongue.

"You should've said that!" He goes into the restroom and I close my eyes trying to regain my sudden mood change due to the pain in my stomach.

Suddenly i feel a rush of sadness cloud over me, and a tear drips down my face.

Cassius walks into the room and looks at me puzzled, yet blankly.

I can tell he's still annoyed from how we argued and i feel so guilty for how i was treating him not even a minute ago.

He's my fiancé and is only trying to help, yet i'm being so aggressive and mean..

"Why're you crying.." He runs a hand through his hair and leans on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I was yelling at you for no reason..." I shake my head as i felt myself contained again.

He breathes in deeply and nods, "It's okay, i don't blame you... I understand how much pain you're in, i know it's not easy."

"I'm trying to work on it," I close my eyes focusing on anything but the pain and I breathe in calmly.

"I know."

He looks around the room and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Come sit." I say scooting next to me, and he stares at me for a while until he gets up on the bed and sits up.

I place the rag on my forehead, and I feel his large hand on my shoulder squeezing it comfortingly.

"You only have about 5ish months left if that helps."

He reminds me and I half smile, "Eh, yes a bit."

"Can you believe it's been almost 2 years since we met?.."

He asks and many memories within us pop into my head, almost like a flashback.

The first time we met you were emotionless and those ice cold blue eyes, it captivated me to you. Somehow i knew what i was getting myself into.

"By the way, you're 3 minutes late." Mr. Dillinger remarks with a poker face and i look away.

"Yes i'm sorry, I was in traffic."

"I don't wanna waste time chatting, let's start. How old are you?" He examines my tense facial expression.

"I'm 22 years old, i'll turn 23 in 2 weeks." I say precisely and he nods writing something down.