f o r t y - n i n e

"What, Are you lying?" Autumn says to me, standing up from the couch, I shake my head "No, i'm for real this time

"What, Are you lying?" Autumn says to me, standing up from the couch, I shake my head "No, i'm for real this time."

I laugh and Autumn hugs me, i wasn't really expecting it.

I hug her back quickly, and she smiles. "Well i'm just so happy, i'm happy for you guys and i would never once think before we met that Cassius could ever be a dad."

I wince jokingly, "You know what i meant." I nod again and she smiles.

"Have you guys told my dad yet?" She questions and I shake my head, "No, just you first. I want to at least go to our first check up, and get some information then tell people."

She puts a hand over her mouth surprised, "Aw, I was the first to know... Okay, I won't tell a soul."

I smile, and she grabs her purse. "I have work! I need to go quickly but i love you! Take care of yourself and that little thing." She points at my non- existent bump and I laugh.

"Thing?"

"Yes, since we don't know if it's a girl or boy."

"My money will be on a boy." I bet and she giggles walking towards the door.

"I bet girl."

"How much?" She asks me, and i shrug.

"Give me two bottles of wine instead, since i won't be able to drink for a while." I look down, and she chuckles.

"Deal!" She waves one last time to me, and walks out the house shutting the door.

I hear Cassius' footsteps walking down the stairs, he's dressed in a usual suit. His long legs are really flattering the suit, or the suit flatters his legs? At this point it's both because his legs are so lean and nice. I'm quite jealous.

I look back down as he walks over to me. "What?" He asks me and i shrug.

"Nothing, I was just saying bye to Autumn." I confirm to him and he nods,

"I see, how are you feeling?" He puts his hand on my back, in a protective way.

"I'm okay, just cramping." I say with a sigh, and he nods.

"Do you need anything?" He asks and I shake my head,

"No I'm okay, I'm able to move normally still." I smile, and he nods again.

"Okay, just making sure."

He puts down his phone and takes his suit jacket off.

"Is your wardrobe only suits?" I tease and he stares at me blankly, "I had work..."

"Yes, i know..." I reassure and he quirks his eyebrow,

"Plus I'm only comfortable in suits,"

"How's that possible..."

He gives me a side smile, and looks down.

"I don't know once you wear a specific outfit so much you get used to it and don't want to wear something else."

I nod approvingly, "I guess I see what you're saying."

"I would hope so."

"How are you feeling?" He asks me looking down in my eyes,

I shrug, "I feel a bit different but i'm guessing that's normal."

"Different, how?"

"Like my body.." I say shrugging, and he shakes his head.

"You're not even showing yet." He grabs my hand, causing me to look back.

"I'm gonna get so... heavy. I heard so many stories about how women get lik-"

"First of all, you're carrying another human being so don't expect to stay your weight now. Second, every woman will gain weight during their pregnancy, some gain more while some don't gain as much. Everyone is different, don't worry about others but yourself. As long the baby and you are healthy then so what?" He explains to me, "Plus you're still gonna be so beautiful to me. Perhaps more, even though i'm not sure how that's possible."

I smile and look down at my stomach, still flat but somewhat growing.

"I'm just afraid of motherhood in general, but i know I can do it."

"I know. We will do it together don't worry about that."

"Aren't you scared that you won't have as much freedom as we do right now?" I question suspiciously and he looks up, like he's thinking hard about the question.

"Well. That's parenthood for you. In order to be a good parent, you must be willing to give up certain things."

I widen my eyes and nod, "Yeah, you're right."

He looks at me and wraps his arms around my lower torso, "You're so pretty..."

"Hm? That's quite random."

"Exactly, however you deserve to hear that at least everyday."

"Thank you."

He leans down kissing me roughly and i look down, "Geez."

"Sorry, it's a force of habit." He says turning away, and i shake my head.

"No, it's okay..."

He turns back to me and smirks at me, "Okay."

Somehow the pains in my stomach distracted me from the thoughts of my fiancé and our time.

i apologize for how long i took to update, i've been busy with my foreign exchange process! it's definitely time consuming and a process, but thank you for being so patient! i love you guys please enjoy !