t h i r t y - n i n e

playlistyes i'm changing- tame impala give me more- grandthefti still have all our old texts- frumhereif you're not the one for me who is- keshi2soon- keshishe only likes me when i'm drunk- frumhereonoffonoff- keshi good days- keshithey don't fly ...

playlist
yes i'm changing- tame impala
give me more- grandtheft
i still have all our old texts- frumhere
if you're not the one for me who is- keshi
2soon- keshi
she only likes me when i'm drunk- frumhere
onoffonoff- keshi
good days- keshi
they don't fly as high as they use to- keshi
lucky love- michael seyer
pretty girls- michael seyer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 12, 2018

Autumn, Stella and I sit at a table drinking coffee at a local coffee shop. I recently introduced Stella and Autumn to each other and with no surprise they get along just fine.

"When's his birthday?" Stella asks me, and i turn to her putting my drink down.

"One week, on the 19th."

"Are you planning anything special?" Autumn asks, and i shrug.

"I was actually going to ask you. This is my first time with him celebrating his birthday. Do you have any ideas?" I question in a confused matter.

"He's your boyfriend, you and him are together the most babe. You should be able to guess what he likes!"

"Hmph. I guess you're right. But it's just confusing because he doesn't talk to me that much about birthdays. I'm actually the worst girlfriend." I sigh, and autumn smiles.

"No, you're practically his wife!"

Woah. Autumn has a tendency to be extremely over the top. That comment made me jump.

"Here. One thing i can tell you is, he hates surprises and hates celebrating. He doesn't think it's a big deal," She emphasizes the word 'hate'

"I think what he'll really like and enjoy is just your company. Maybe cook for him? Set up everything cute. A small present though! He will think it's so thoughtful but big presents are a no-no... He doesn't like big presents. Anything that will draw him more attention he dislikes. Or unless you wrap yourself up in a bow. He'll love that too." She nudges me playfully as she giggles like a 12 year old, and i can't help but smile at her.

Autumn has the best personality, she's practically my sister. And best friend along with Stella of course.

"Oh yeah... He'd definitely love that! Did she tell you what they did like 3 weeks ago?" Stella blurts out,

I shake my head at Stella and Autumn leans in closer, like a bunch of teens.

"Don't.." I warn, and Stella smirks at me.