Agent

'So this how we will work.Group A will go to the party dress up well and try to go near Jeon's workers and mayb u can get information.For Group B u will be defending every single door.
Watch who goes in and goes out.
Group C is in charge of helping Jisoo to get inside Jeon's office and guard the door while Jisoo gets in and kill him.Understand?' Mr.Lee commanded.Everyone nods.

'Good now everyone can go.Jisoo stay here.I have something to tell u.' Everyone leaves one by one.
I am an agent.I love my work.Its very fun and also i m good at it.
'Tomorrow night is the day we'll finally kill Jeon.Make sure to dress extra sexy to seduce him.Hide your knifes and guns on your upper body so he cant check.' I nod.This Jeon guy is a attractive guy.I seen his pictures.Too bad he's gonna die tomorrow in my hand...

~Next day~

I start preparing.I wore a (choose any kind of dress u wan) and put all my equipments inside.Mr.Lee bodyguard drove me to the party.

When i arrived i scan around,
Group A is seem to be enjoying making out then trying to find information.Group B is doing grea guarding every door.Group C all gathered in a couch and wait for me to take action.

WTH is Jeon office?I approached a guy that seems to know a lot about Jungkook.I seduced him and i think he's falling for my trap.
'Can u bring me to Jeon's office?'
He look at me for a second.'Why do u wan to go to his office' He's not easy....'I had always dream a man fucking me in Jeon's office.
Why dont u make it come true?'
He smirked at me and brought me to mayb Jeon's office.

I saw the sign 'Jeon's Office'.I quickly knocked that guy out and
Group C is behind me following every step i take.I signal them to hide as i knock the door multiple times.'Come in' The voice was so sweet yet so dark.'Heyyy Mr.Jeon'
I walk like a drunk person so i can easily get him.

'Who r u?' He asked.'Kim Jisoo~'
As i sit on his lap directly on his junior.He groaned a bit and slapped my ass.'Such a bad baby'
I chuckled and then kissed his cheeck.He's really handsome and he have this dark aura around him which makes him look hella sexy and hot.

As he sucked on my neck,i slowly take out a pocket knife from my dress but before i can,a hand stopped me.'I m not stupid Jisoo.
Lee send u here to kill me right?'
Shoot!My cover have been blown!

He snapped his fingers and the door opened revealing all Group A,B and C tied up.'L-let them go!'
I scream at him.'In one condition babygirl.Become mine and all these pathetic people will survive.'
Jeon smirked at me and then snap his fingers and one of his workers
took his gun out and shoot the head group C member Yora....

Yora fell down and blood starts oozing out of her.'N-no!Yora!' Everyone look at me with begging eyes.Being Jeon's is not that bad right?He snapped his fingers again and his workers shoot Group A member Youngji.

'Make your decision babygirl.Be mine and all this humans here will survive.As easy as that.' He smirked and was about to snapped his fingers again but i stopped him.'No!I'll become yours let them go!' He make a motion with his hand and all of them ran away quickly but Yora and Youngji death body was still laying on the ground.

'Good choice babygirl.Lets go now
Also call me Jungkook.' He drag me to his car and start driving.
'Why do u wan me?' I asked him.
'Cause i wan to.' He answered back.'Dont hurt me pls...' He chuckled and took my hand in his.

'Why would i hurt my high school crush hem?' When i hear that my heart starts beating like crazy.
'Dont u remember me?Jeon Jungkook your high school nerd.'
I laugh loudly remembering how shy and cute he was but now he changed so much.He had become so handsome.

'Jisoo...be my girlfriend?' He starts to blush and i pinch his cheecks.So cute~ 'Let me think..how bout no?'
He leaned closer to me.'I dont take no as answer but i give u options now.Yes Or Yes(Twice!!!)' What?!
'Fine i take Yes...just because i like u too!' He smiled and then kissed me.

After what happened i start working for Jungkook.Me and him go on missions together fighting people and saving our groups.
I dont know what happen to Lee but i know that he wont bother me and Jungkook ever again.