Cheater Boyfriend Part 2

I went inside the home.There were no lights at all.I can hear moaning from upstairs.No!It cant be Jungkook and another girl doing it!!

I slowly walk upstaird trying to not make a sound.i arrived and saw one of the door opened.

I take a peek inside and guess what??Jungkook and a girl naked in bed having sex!!

My blood was boiling from the scene i saw.How could he??Why??
Am i not enough for him??Or does he not love me is all i can think of.

I push open the door and i can see both of their heads turn to me.

Jungkook:A-Alice...what r u doing here at the middle of the night??

Alice:What i am doing here??U send me a message saying u need me here and guess what??U dont even need my help!Why!Why??

???:Oppa..

Jungkook:U send her message didnt u huh??U punk Yoohee!

Yoohee:Well..she dont deserve u only i deserve u.I m just helping u to get rid of her.Oppa!

Jungkook:Damn it u Yoohee!!!

Jungkook wore his clothes quickly and grab my hand and walk out from the home.

He get inside my car and i didnt even said anything.I can process my mind.It is going crazy!

I let Jungkook drove home.Silence.
That was what happen in the car.

We arrived home and Jungkook took my hand and brought me upstairs into the home.

*Author Note*

Part 3 coming soon.Pls wait