Painful 3/3

Today is Hyunjoo wedding day..I plan to not go there..Daniel was with me the whole time...

I cant miss my bestie wedding so i decided to attend it with Daniel..

*After the wedding....*

Hyunjoo:I m so happy Youngji!!

Youngji:I m very happy for u..

I forced a smile for her..Its her wedsing day..I talked with her a few minutes then Jungkook took Hyunjoo for a night..

Hyunjoo told me to get the watch which is a present for Jungkook at her home.So i went there.

I went in the house with the keys Hyunjoo gave me..I heard moaning sounds from a room.

I walked closer and realised it was Hyunjoo and Jungkook.They were fucking...Poor my heart.It is about to burst out of my body..

I run away from the house and went back to a near ocean which is also a beach...

I stand at the sand breathing in and out....

Youngji:Jeon Jungkook!!!Do u know how much i love u!!!I know i am not rich.I know your dad wan to have a rich daughter in law...
If i didnt follow your dad rules...this would never happen...I love u Jeon Jungkook!!I Love U!!Live well with Lee Hyunjoo...Take care of her and your future childs...Thats my wish..Goodbye world..Goodbye Jeon Jungkook..

I was about to jump into the ocean when two strong hands wrapped around my body...

I turned around and saw Jeon Jungkook???And Hyunjoo??

Jungkook:R u Crazy??

Hyunjoo:We heard u in our room just now...We also heard everything u said just now...

Youngji:I...I...

Jungkook:Shh...I m sorry...I shouldnt had let u go...I should had hold u back..I love u...Youngji...pls stay with me..

Hyunjoo:I get going...Jungkook we will divorced...i get the papers.

Youngji:Wait!Hyunjoo...Jungkook..

I out both of their hands together..

Youngji:Dont divorced because of me..Jungkook...u r Hyunjoo husband.U should love her not me..Hyunjoo dont leave Jungkook just because of me.U two deserved to be happy together...

Hyunjoo take her hand out of Jungkook hand...

Hyunjoo:No..Sorry...I cant let my bestie suffer...I divorced with Jungkook...Dont worry...

Youngji:Hyunjoo...

Hyunjoo:I really cared about u Youngji..I know...that u really love Jungkook so i let Jungkook be in your grip from now on..

She then turned and left me and Jungkook alone...

Jungkook pulled me into his embrace...i cried so much..Hyunjoo....thank you so much...

Jungkook:I love u Youngji...

Youngji:I love u too Jungkook..

Our both lips met each other as he kissed me passionately...

Jungkook:I promised i will never ever leave u again...