Prank PT 4

'Jungkook sit beside Yoojin.The class is starting now' Jungkook nod and took his seat beside me.
I feel so sorry for Tae i didnt mean that.Yeji smirked and ran out of class.I was boiling inside.

'Y-Yoojin?' Jungkook finally talked to me.'Hem?' I answered back.'Do u still love me?' He suddenly asked that unexpected question.
'I-i do...' When i say that his face lighten up and kissed me on my lips.

'I m sorry for leaving u here alone..my parents have work in overseas and i had to follow them but now i m back i will stay with u forever' He calmly said to me as he smile at me.'O-oh...but i m still dating Tae...' I told him.'Your mine i dont care.Break it off with him'
How can he easily say that?!I cant just break off my relationship with Tae.If it wasnt for Tae,i would be all alone.

'I'll think...about it' Jungkook nod and we both focus on the class.

~Tae POV~

I ran to somewhere i can stay in.A abandoned classroom.This classroom is actually abandoned but i dont care.Its my peace spot.
I cried and cried.

I really love Yoojin but i guess i cant replace Jungkook in her heart.Kim Taehyung u have to move on!I slapped myself a couple of times before i heard the door open revealing the new student Yeji.

~YeJi POV~

I chased after Taehyung.Why?Cause i wan to break Yoojin and cheat with Taehyung.

I bit my lips when i saw his handsome crying face.I walk closer to him and pull him to me.
I give him light pecks on his neck and nibble on his ear trying to turn him on.

I didnt succeed with Jungkook so i changed my plan to Taehyung.
He moans as he grope my ass with his big large hands.'Y-yeji what r u doi-' I shusshed him off and take off my uniform.Revealing my lingerie set.

He groaned and pull me closer to him.'Yeji...your so hot' He told me and i smirked.The plan is working
'Hotter than Yoojin?' I asked.He didnt answer me for a few seconds.'Mayb..' He answered.

I remove his clothes leaving him with only his boxers on.We kissed and he took off my lingerie and i
took his boxers off revealing his long hard dick.I lick my lips and i kneel down infront of him and he stopped me.

'We dont have much time.Yoojin will be suspicious.We dont wan Yoojin to find out do we?' Yes i do wan her to find out but i just pretend and nod my head.

He bend me over one of the table and spank my ass multiple times and he stopped but he plunged his long dick in me.He didnt evn give me time to adjust and start thrusting.

Out of all the mens i had fucked.
He had the biggest dick evnthough i think Jungkook's dick is bigger.
I really wanna fuck Jungkook but he is too loyal so Taehyung will do to satisfy me for now.

He keep thrusting faster and faster.He was so good and i moan extra loud to make sure Yoojin heard it.'T-Taehyung~YOUR SO BIG!' I screamed his name out.
He groaned and fuck me harder and deeper.

'Ahhhhh F-faster!' I managed to moan that out.He keep fucking me non-stop.We have been here fucking for at least two hours.

This is a small series guys!Hehe