Just Because Of Her

I am Jennie Kim.

The cute yet sweet girl.19 years old.My best friend named Jeon Jungkook.20 years old.Lovely yet manly guy..

He is my best friend since childhood.He is my everything.I have a crush on him for years but i cant bring myself to tell him that i love him...because he love somebody else already that is not me....

Mina is the person Jungkook loves.They both had been dating for a week now.I introduce Jungkook to her so they can be friends.

But unexpected they fall in love with each other...i was devastared when Jungkook confess to me saying that he likes Mina a lot...

But what can i do....Nothing...

I hate seeing them both being lovely together..Jungkook had always ask me advice on how to make Mina happy..

I hate it..i hate everything that happened..i wish i never introduced Jungkook to Mina then they would not have been together like right now.But if i do that,
aren't i selfish??

Mina:Oppa!Give me a kiss..

Right after Mina said it,Jungkook instantly smile and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Jungkook:U r so cute Minari..

Mina blushed and slightly hit Jungkook arm.

I felt like i am between them...even if i am with them.They will still act lovely to each other like i am a shadow....

*3 months later*

I cant take this anymore....I am freaking so jealous and angry!

After Jungkook and Mina started dating,they had left me alone like i am just a trash to them..

Jungkook never spend any time with me anymore...only said hi if we met...

I decided that i am going to let all of this out from my heart..

I went to Jungkook home and knock on his door.

Knock!Knock!"Twice":)

Jungkook opened the door quickly expecting it was Mina but when he saw me his face look dissapointed

Jungkook:Why r u here??

Jennie:I need to talk to u...

Jungkook:Come inside then..

I went inside and Jungkook closed the door.I sat on the sofa.Taking a deep breath before letting everything out...

Jennie:Look..I have a crush on u since we were childhood friends..i really like u..i thought introducing Mina to u would be a good idea but no it was not.I never expect that u and her would be together like this day..if i tell u i wish that i never introduced u to Mina and maybe slightly a chance would u fall for me???I know i am selfish for saying all of this...I understand that u and Mina really love each other and i am not trying to break your relationship but if Mina never show up in your life..Would u have even a slightly chance that u would like me???

Jungkook:Maybe..But now i only love Mina and u know it.Still it is selfish if u wish i never met Mina.

Jennie:I m sorry...for falling for u...i am letting this all out so that this heart wont be in much pain.

I forced a smile and wake up from the seat.

Jennie:Thanks for everything.Live a happy life with Mina.Promise that u would love her always and never leave her alone.

Jungkook:Why r u saying all that?

Jennie:If i tell u that i am leaving here...would u even be sad??U only have Mina in your heart.Even if i die,u wont even care right??U wont even shed your tears for me right??Thank you for all of your caring towards me from the past till now.I appreciate it very much.Now,bye..

I walk out of the door and went into the car but before even i could,Jungkook stop me.

Jungkook:Jennie!

Jennie:Hem??Is there anything else???A goodbye???

Jungkook:Why r u leaving??Is it because of me??

Jennie:No...when i am with u and Mina.U had always pay attention to her.It feels like i am just a shadow infront of your eyes...

Jungkook:It is wat i suppose to do.Then should i pay all my attention to u huh??How about my girlfriend???How would she felt??Did u ever think of it??I never believe that u r this selfish.I should have never friend u!U selfish girl!Go away from me!!!

My tears fall down dramatically...

Jennie:Do u think i am selfish???

*Author note*
This is part 1.Part 2 will be coming out soon.Pls enjoy this