Brother Best Friend

~Jihyo P.O.V~

Today my brother best friend is coming over to take care of me...My brother Namjoon had left for some work in overseas..our parents had died in a car accident a few years ago so my brother had to take care of the company ... our parents used to work there

I heard a ring on the door.I open the door and saw Jungkook,my brother friend.

Jungkook:Hey..

Jihyo:Hey Jungkook..come in.

He came in and i close the door.

Jungkook:So what do u want to do?

Jihyo:Lets play the blindfold game.

Jungkook:What is that game?

Jihyo:Uhm.u get blindfolded.then i will choose a item u will touch it and u must guess what that item is.

Jungkook:Ok..I m up for the game.

We give ourselves some time to find some things for the game and finally we were done picking.

Jungkook:I start first.

I sat on a chair and he blindfold me and guide my hand to touch the item..his hands give me goosebumps..his touch is soft..slowly i touch that item..its has many spikes on it and its big and round shape...what could it be..aha!

Jihyo:Is it Durian?

Jungkook:Yes!Now your turn.

I blindfold him and i put the item in it hands...he touch it..then he said

Jungkook:Is it slime?

Jihyo:Correct!Now your turn.

We had playing for so long.Each of us gets it right all the time..it was fun..then it was Jungkook turn again.

He blindfold me and he put my hand on something huge.Its long too.I slowly stroke it and i heard Jungkook groan..no way...

Jihyo:J-Jungkook...

Jungkook:Urgh..yes..J-Jihyo

Jihyo:Is it your dick?

Jungkook:Yes...

He open my blindfold and look at me..i slowly open my eyes to see Jungkook pants and boxers at the floor...not gonna lie..his dick is damn huge and long..

Jungkook:U were great at stroking my kookie..

Jihyo:I-

I couldnt even speak properly from him.I can feel my panties getting wet..soaking wet..I want him inside of me..

Jungkook:Wat is it,J-Jihyo?

Jihyo:I want u,Jungkook.

I stand up from the chair and walk towards Jungkook.I put my hands around his neck and i lean in and kiss him straight at the lips.He respond to the kiss..like how i expected..he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him..our tounge was moving romanticly..he pull my shirt and shorts off me...leaving me in my undergraments.

He lay me down on the sofa carefully while he undress himself.I can see his bulge through his boxers.He hovers over me and start kissing my neck and jawline while he was rubbing my clit..

Jihyo:Ahh...J-Ju...ahhh..

He keeps sucking my neck finding my sweet spot,i keep moaning his name...he took my bra and panties off leaving me naked right in front of his eyes.