Sister

Kim Nayoung my sister...she is the worst thing that can ever happen to me.My name is Kim Hana and both me and my sister r trainees at Bighit Entertainment.

Me n my sister dont get along well
I always tried to become closer to her but she just push me away and she said that because of me she was not the favourite child anymore.

I had been given good treatments since i was born but my sister had been treated badly.I will always find a way to help her but she pushed me away everytime and she blamed me for being here.

In school,she stays with the bad gang and i just stay with my close friends.Me and my friends r very popular in school and my sister would hate to be in the shadow and let me shine so she would find a way to let me off the shine.

I handled everything well.Now we both train at Bighit.Every single training day has been a great moment.I had fun with the other trainees.Not to mention,meeting BTS!They were so friendly and cool.

Nayoung had train here for a year while i just trained a few weeks back then cause she graduated from high school before i do.
Bighit is preparing a new girl group of 4 members to debut this year.Three of my close friends are in the group.Yena,Yuri and Eunbi are in the group.There's one space left.

I really want to debut but i dont think i can.I only trained for at least 3 weeks.Nayoung will surely debut in the group cause she trained the longest between all the other trainees.Bighit manager then called me and Nayoung to his office.

'Good morning girls' I bowed to him.'So i m here to tell u guys that our new girl group is going to debut in at least 4 months later,
We have 3 members already we need one more and i think u both
are the candicate to do so.U both r going on a triple kill competiton to see who is going to debut between both of u.'

I was so shocked!I have a chance to debut!But Nayoung is going to fight against me..'The competition
are rap,singing and dancing.Three
days later is the first competition rap.Get ready your own freestyle rap.Who wins gets a point to debut.Got it?' Me and Nayoung both nod

'Also i have one mentor for each of u that will be assisting your competiton.They will help u once u go back to the training room they will be there waiting for u both.' We both nod and left the office.'U know u have no chance against me right?' Nayoung starts to speak.'Well..we'll have to see who is going to win.' I protect myself this time.I really want to debut so i will try my very best.

Nayoung scoffed and walk past me while i just slowly walk there.
When i finally reached there the door was open and screams were heard inside.I went in and saw
Song Deuk,BTS choreography and
Jungkookie?Nayoung was leaning close to him but when Jungkook see me,he slowly pushed Nayoung and came over to me.

Nayoung sent me a death glare but i dont care one bit.'Hey Hana!'
Jungkook greet me while i smile back at him.'Guys Hana and Nayoung will be competing who will debut as the final member of the new girl group.Me n Jungkook will be their mentors' Song Deuk
annouce it.

After Nayoung heard the news,she
quickly run towards Jungkook and pulled him with her.'Your my mentor Jungkook~' She tried to do a aegyo voice but failed miserably.
'Nayoung your mentor is Song Deuk-nim...i m Hana's mentor...'