Just Because Of Her Part 2

Recap:

Jennie:Do u think i m selfish?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook:Yes!How could u be so selfish is what i can think right now..i thought u r nice and kind.But its the opposite.I should have never become your friend.

Jennie:Is that what u have in your mind right now???Did u ever think about me??No!U never did!After i introduce Mina to u!U totally change.U cared for me when she was not here but when she was there u have your eyes only for her and whats worst is that i am fucking in love with u!!!Its hurts me so much to fucking know u love Mina!But i hold it in..i dont wan to be a little girl in front of your eyes...I love u Jeon Jungkook.I love u so much that it hurts like hell...U never look at me the way u look at Mina...

Jungkook:I..Look!Still u r selfish no matter what!I love Mina and u know it yourself.That time,when i told u,i love Mina.Why didnt u confess to me??Why u guve me advice instead??Do u really love me??If u love me,u should have chase me not letting me into someone else arms.Its your mistake,Jennie.I had fallen hard for Mina and that feeling will never change in my heart.So pls understand that i wont have feelings for u.Leave me alone.Leave Mina alone.Find your happiness.Find your future lover that will treat u well which is not me.I believe in u,Jennie!

Jungkook closed the door right in front of my face.I left.I was hurt but it was all my mistake was it??

I am the one who gave advice to Jungkook to confess to Mina when i actually love him deep inside my heart.I regret everything i did.

If i had confess to him first,i might still have a chance that he will fall for me but everything was too late.I cant turn back time either.

I need to accept that Jungkook and i will never be a couple cause there is Mina between us.And Jungkook will only look at her and not me.Just give up,Jennie Kim!!!

Jeon Jungkook,thank you for taking care of me since i was little till now.I really appreciate everything that u had done for me.And our friendship that last forever but seems like it didnt.

I fall in love with u..but i have no courage even to confess to u directly..I wasted years just to confess and i was a step too late i guess.Mina will love u and u will love her.U two will get married and have babies and live happily ever after while i m here alone and lonely.No one there for me.Usually Jungkook will be there for me when i have hard times but now he will never be there anymore.He will only be in mina side so i should leave here and never come back here.Goodbye Seoul.Goodbye Jeon Jungkook.Goodbye Mina.Live happily!

*AUTHOR NOTE*
THIS IS THE ENDING GUYS...SAD ENDING!!BOOHOOOOO....REALLY SAD!!!