Prank PT.1

'Yoojin-ah~Come and hang out with us.Its been a long time we have sisters hang out!' Jisoo said.
Well its true..after i date Jungkook
Me and my friends rarely go out together anymore so mayb i should make it up to them.

'Kay when?' I asked.'Today!1.00 i'll come and pick u up!' Jisoo happily answered.'Only we two?' I asked again.'Nayeon and Irene r coming too!'. Jisoo answered back quickly.
'Kay good.I'll be ready.Dont be late!' I warned her.'Yes i wont!' I hang up and leaned back on the couch.Its 11.45 now i guess mayb i can take a nap i m really tired.

I slept for a long time.When i woke up its already 12.50!Shoot!
I quickly get ready.Its already 1.10 and Jisoo is not here yet.Hem...
I'll just wait for her.After god knows how long again.The doorbell finally rang.I opened it revealing ma besties!

'Lets go!' Nayeon said.We ended up playing games on the arcade place.It was so much fun and we laugh a lot thanks to Jisoo poor gaming skills.It was late at night when we got back from karaoke.
I was so sleepy that i just slept on the bed straight away.

Next morning i woke up really late it was already 2.50 when i woke up.I guess i was too tired yesterday.I got up and do my mornin routine.It was Sunday and i have no plans on what to do.
I checked my phone and got messages from Jungkook.

'Princess?R u awake yet?' Sent on 10.55.'Hey princess its 12.30 arent
u suppose to be awake by now?'
Sent on 12.30.

I smiled and then replied him 'I just woke up not long ago...i m really tired so i slept the whole day' sent on 3.10.I got to a nearby cafe near my place to get some desserts.I ate red velvet cake and green tea latte.After that i went back home and play on my computer.Then of course i make myself dinner and then play more games and chat with my friends and Jungkook too.Then at 10.55 i got ready for bed and slept in as tomorrow is Monday and school starts again.

It was Monday again!I dressed up for school then Mr.Choi SooHwan bodyguard drive me to school.
Of course i went and talked with ma besties but i see no sight of Jungkook and i wondered where is he...I went to my class and sat down waiting for Jungkook to come.

He was finally here and of course sit at the seat beside me.He's so quiet and different from what he used to be.Whats wrong with him?He seems a bit off today.He didnt even spare me a glance or talk to me.Mayb he have problems and not in the mood.I'll ask him later.

The bell rang.Its recess time now!
I packed my books and wait for Jungkook to talk to me but he didnt evn try.He just left with his friends.Something's really off with him.I just went with my friends and ordered my choice of food.

Jungkook and his friends r not sitting too far from us so i can clearly see them.He was awfully quiet and didnt evn smile at me when we make eye contact.I ignored it and continue eating ma lunch.Then went back to class again.The day went on like normal.

Except the fact that he didnt talk to me at all.The school's finally over and i decided to ask him whats wrong.I saw him going out of school so i chase him before he leaves.'Yah Jeon Jungkook!' I screamed hs name.He turned back and gave me a look but he ignored
me completely.

'Kookie whats wrong?Why r u ig-'
He cut me off.'I m fine.Nothings wrong.Leave me alone' He answered quickly.He didnt evn let me talk and he ran off with his friends again.How can he ignore me just like that!I m his girlfriend!

This is part one guys!I'll be making part 2 when i m free