Painful 1/3

I m Youngji..Jeon Jungkook girlfriend.Jeon Jungkook is one of the best CEO in the world.I had been dating him for 3 months now.But his father doesnt like me since i m just from a average family...

Today his father had called me to meet him in his office.

JK dad:I called u here cause i have sonething important to tell u..

Youngji:Wat is it...

JK dad:I wont agree to your relationship with Jungkook and i wan u to break up with him or else i will kill your parents.

Youngji:Pls dont kill my parents..

JK dad:Then break up with my son

Youngji:I will...

Tears falling down from eyes.I went out of the room and i decided to break up with Jungkook.It is the best choice..

Today i have a date with Jungkook.Today i will end everything with him..

I arrived at the date spot which is at a beach...

Jungkook:Baby...

Youngji:Jungkook...

Jungkook:I have something important to tell u..

Youngji:Me too...

Suddenly he kneel down on a leg and pull out a box from his pocket.He open the box and there it is..a wedding ring there..

It was even more painful to tell now..

Jungkook:Will u marry me??

Youngji:I cant accept your proposal...

Jungkook:What??Why??

Youngji:I m tired of all of this.!

Jungkook:What do u mean??

Youngji:Lets end this Jungkook.

Jungkook:Y-Youngji..

Youngji:I dont love u anymore..my feelings for u had faded..

Jungkook:No!U r lying.U love me..

Youngji:I dont love u anymore..

Jungkook hold my face and came closer..

Jungkook:If u dont love me and dont want to be with me anymore.Leave.

I take his hands off my face and walk past him..tears falling down again on my face..I keep walking away from him..I love u but it it the best choice...I m really sorry...

I will always still love u no matter what..pls live a good life and forget me..

~Author note~
THIS IS A SPECIAL ONESHOT SO I M GOING TO DO PART 2 AND 3 BY TODAY OR TOMORROW SO BE PATIENT.THANKS FOR READING AND SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.