One night stand

'Jennie-ah!Why r u ignoring me?' Jaehwan said as he stopped me from walking further.'Stop bothering me pls.I m not ignoring u so stop.'I forcefully pushed my
hand away from him and i walk to towards my friends.

Jisoo,Soojin and Irene.My besties forever!'Hey Jennie why the long face now?' Irene asked.'Jaehwan'
I answered simply.'Wanna go to the club tonight?' Soojin asked us all.We agreed since we have nothing to do anyways.We part ways as we went to our class.

Irene is in all of my classes so i went with her.'Jennie ah..i dont know if i should tell u this or not..'
She played with her fingers as she asked me.'Yea tell me' I answered.
'I have a crush on...Taehyung' She blush as she said that.Huh?She have a crush on my brother.Kim Taehyung is my brother and so does Kim SeokJin.'Well thats great to hear that but..if he hurts u,u  must tell me kay!' I said to her.
'But..he have a girlfriend..' She looked down.'Who and when?' I asked.'I saw him with a girl named Lisa yesterday they seemed really close..' She sighed.

'Lisa?!Oh she's my childhood friend.She already have a boyfriend Irene.I m sure my brother likes u too.I mean your pretty and everything.'Thanks Jennie.I really appreciate it' She smile at me.'Welcome' I said.

I dont mind Irene dated Tae.They
are always so cute and lovely.I ship them.Taerene.Now my both bros r already dating.Jisoo dating with Jin just a while back then.I really ship them too.Jinsoo.

Now left me and Soojin who have no boyfriend.I dont mind being single for the rest of my life but i do want to experience love sometimes.The class ended and it was finally time to get ready for the club.I wore a black dress.

The others wore beautiful dress too.We arrive at the club and they went to the dance floor straight away while i went to the bar to get something to drink.

'Hey pretty girl..alone huh?' A guy came towards me.'I m not alone.' I answered.'I dont see any of your friends around u babygirl.Why dont u let daddy stay with u' He offered.'I have a boyfriend so leave me alone' I know i dont have a boyfriend but i just wanted this guy to leave me alone.He is being like some kind of flirter and i m disgusted.'Again baby where is your boyfriend huh?I dont see him so tonight u belongs to me' He leaned in and try to kiss me while i try to stop him.He was strong,
one of his friends touch my thigh.I feel so disgusted.Help...

I close my eyes as i knew that he would kiss me no matter how i try to stop him.Then i feel nothing.I open my eyes to see another guy holding that bastard by the collar.
'Dont fucking touch her again!' He punched him on the face.'Who r u to say that to me?!' That bastard spit on the guy and the guy punched him on his stomach.

'She is my fucking girlfriend!So dont bother her no more or else u will have a taste of my fist!' He punched him one last time before kicking him on his stomach and took my hand.He brought me into his car.

I have a look at his face and my eyes widened.He is so handsome...
So hot..'Babygirl if u r gonna stare at me like that,i wont hold myself from fucking u kay?' I blushed as i heard his fucking hot voice.'T-Thanks for s-saving me..' I sluttered.'Welcome.I cant handle watching a guy trying so hard to flirt with a girl.Oh sorry for pretending to be your boyfriend i hope u dont mind.'

'Well i dont mind if your my boyfriend...i mean err yea i dont mind...if u pretend to be my boyfrie-I mean err..sorry!' Why am i being so nervous!He smiled 'Hey no need to be sorry.U r cute!'
He pinch my cheecks and leaned in.He kissed me....

I kiss him back and i climbed onto his lap as i wrap my arms around his neck.It was steamy hot in the car as we both make out.I finally pulled away and lick my lips.His hands on my ass as he suck my neck.I moaned loudly as he found my sweet spot.

'Daddy...' I moaned.He smirked.
'Babygirl tell me to stop before i m gonna really fuck u right here right now.' I just moaned for him
'Daddy...dont stop.Ahhh..give it to me!' I screamed as his hand made contact with my panties.

We both undressed quickly throwing all our clothes us leaving we both in our underwear only.He stared at my body before smirking.'Your really hot..' I blush again.Why i feel so comfortable around him..and hell i m gonna have sex with him whats wrong with me?!

He remove my panties and stuck two fingers into my clit.I moaned right away as he move his fingers in a fast pace until i cum.I took his boxers off.Fuck..

His dick is fucking huge.'Its 10 inches.Can u take it all baby?' He asked as he position himself to fuck me.I just nodded.I sat myself on his dick.I took all of him as i feel myself filled with pleasure and pain.He is so big.

I started moving up and down after i adjust.He layed back and mosn as he see me riding him.
He started moving too giving me more pleasure.We both went to the backseats of the car as he fuck me in a doggy style position.He thrust his hips hard and fast.

Every single thrust make me scoot forward.His force is really making me go crazy.He have no mercy as he continues to pound in me making me cum.He hit my g-spot and he hit it again and again.

He is abusing my pussy.My moans were getting louder as my climax is nearer.'Daddy i m cumming!'
I screamed.'Fuck me too babygirl!'
I came first then he took his dick out as i quickly kneel and suck his dick.

His cum fill my mouth.I swallow everything.I went back up to kiss him as he inserts himself into me again.He thrust faster and faster every time.I m cumming again and he put us into the doggy style again but this time he pulled my hair making my body arched.My body touching his.

He pound into me with no mercy and he keep whispering dirty words in my ear.I cum again and Jungkook came on my back.We cleaned ourselves up after we have a rest.

'That was great babygirl.Mind giving me your number?' He asked.'Sure..' I give him mine and he give me his.'My name is Jungkook and yours is?' He asked
'Jennie.' I said.We both were dressed up again.Why do i feel sad to leave him?

'Hey wanna spend the night in my house?Its kinda late now' He offered.'Sure thanks!' I answered.
The drive was filled with noise as we get to know each other more.
I think i m falling for him.