Promise~ PT.2

I go in the cafe and sat down on a empty table and wait for my date to arrive.I was a bit early its only 10.25 but its fine i can wait.Wait..
Who is my blind date?I never see his face befor-

'Heyyyy r u Kim Yejin perhaps?' A
handsome and hot looking came and asked me.'Yea i m.Erhm..how do u know my name?' I tried to sound nice but errr its not easy.
He chuckled.'Your sister Jisoo told me and sent me a pic of u.' He calmly answered me.'So.....your my date?' I asked him.

He looks so good~How m i so lucky to have him as my date?!
'Yupp my name is Kim Taehyung.'
He offered his hand out for me to shake and i gladly took it.'Kim Yejin do call me Yejin' I said.'Call me Taehyung' He answered back.

We talk the whole day just staying at the cafe doing nothing but talk and talk.It was already 2.30 when we finally finish asking questions and knowing each other.'Woah its already 2.30 lets get going shall we?' He politely ask.I nod and he took my hand and brought me to his car.

'So....what shall we do now?' I asked.'Amunesent park?' He asked back.I nod happily and he chuckle again.He started driving as i open the music and start jamming to it.

~Taehyung POV~

She is so...beautiful and so perfect.
I really lik- no love her.Even if i just met her i cant do nothing but fall for her.She is like an angel.Her smile,her eyes,her nose,her lips everything about her is perfect.I really hope she likes me too...

~Ye Jin POV~

I stare at Taehyung and i realised he can be cute and hot at the same time.I decided to make a nickname for him.How bout Tahyu?Nah it sounds weird.TaeTae?TaeTae seems like a the one to me!TaeTae
It is!'TaeTae~' He look at me weirdly.

'Its your new nickname.TaeTae and i will call u that' He smiles and think for a bit.'Then i'll call u princess.My soon to be girlfriend'
He smirks and continue driving as i blush fifthy shades of red.

~Skip Time~

It was 9.50 as we finish playing at the amunesent park.It was so much fun and now he brought us to a park walking together with hands locked.My heart is beating so fast i feel like i m going to die!

He suddenly stopped walking and look at me.He bit his lips and take my hand in his tightly.'Ye Jin...i know this is our first date..i just wan to tell u that i had fallen for u.I lik- no i love u so much.Its love at first sight i really wanna know if u feel the same way for me but i dont think u will...' He smile at me and wait for my response.

I dont know what i feel but i m sure i like him too...he is a good guy and i trust him mayb i should give him a chance.'I like u too a lot..but i m not sure about my feelings yet but i would like to be yours.I cringe at my own choice of words.'Then be mine and i'll be yours' He simply say as i nod and he leaned in.

We kissed as the full moon was on the sky shimmering lights.He pulled me in closer and i wrap my arms around his neck.We both pulled away from the kiss when we didnt have enough breath.A string of saliva was seen.

'Lets go back its late at night' I nod as i couldnt know what to say.He brought me back home and i give him a lil kiss before he goes away.I blushed crazily and when i go inside the house i scream like crazy.Namjoon,Jisoo and Jin all came out from their rooms asking me whats wrong.I told them from A-Z and they were smirking at me.

'Yah i know it!Ye Jin is finally dating!' Jisoo screamed and hug and i hug her back too.That whole night i ended face time TaeTae and we talked the whole night.

~Next morning~

I woke up and i felt something heavy on me.It was....