Prank PT 2

Its been a week Jungkook had ignored me.I dont understand why is he ignoring me?I did nothing...d-did he start loving someone else instead of me?

I have been questioning myself the whole week but i got no answer whatsoever so i decided to just confront him and tell him everything.I asked my friends for help to take Jungkook friends away from Jungkook so i can talk private with Jungkook and they agreed.

What if he wants to break up with me?He said he love me but will he ever leave me for somebody else?
I was so worried i couldnt focus on my homeworks at all.All i think is Jeon Jungkook.

At the right time,my phone spotify
playlist started playing 'Thank you,Next(This song is ma fav song!)' Woah such a good timing huh.'Thought i end up with Sean,
but it wasnt a match,wrote some songs about Rickey,now i listen and laugh,even almost get married but for Pete i m so thankful,wish i can say thank you to Malcom cause he was an angel.
One taught me love,one taught me patience and one taught me pain now i m so amazing.I loved and i lost but thats not what i see,so look what i found,look what u taught me,yea boy that i say thank u,next~'

That song is just so good~Will Jungkook ended up being my ex?
I shrugged my thoughts off and went to bed after finishing my homeworks.

~Next morning~

Today is the day...i dress up well and went to school.The day pass like normal and the bell rang meaning that the day for school is over.I run out of the classroom and go to my friends.'Yoojin!' Nayeon screamed and i stared at her.'She's crazy Yoojin dont mind Nayeon' Irene being the eldest spoke up.The three of them ended up i dont know but they brought Jungkook friends away so thats a good thing right?

I proceed to find Jungkook and finally found him.He is sitting on a bench..with a girl?!I was boiling inside.They were laughing and talking smiling at each other.
I walk to them and separate them.

'Jeon Jungkook!' I screamed his name out.'Y-Yoojin wha-' The girl cut him off.'Yah back off slut.He's mine!' I slapped the girl and she tried slapping me back but she failed to do so as Jungkook grabbed her hand.'Jiyeon stop i m not yours and Yoojin is my girlfriend' Jungkook finally defend
me.I give the girl a smirk and she stomped her feet like a child and walk away.

I was still angry at Jungkook but i had to talk to him...'Yoojin....' His voice is so sweet yet it has a deep meaning behind it..'Hem?' I answered back.'Lets break up...i dont think this will work anymore
I m losing my feelings for u Yoojin.
I feel nothing for u anymore i m sorry' After all this love,he is going to give up on us?!

I dont know what to say to him so i just walk away.My tears stream down like a river non-stop.Its true
He ended up being my ex..

~Skip Time~

Its been a whole month i didnt attend school.I dont feel like going school anymore but my parents forced me to.So here i m,infront of the school gate.

~Jungkook POV~

I heard from her friends that she will be coming back to school so this is my chance.I took the ring out of the box and smile looking at it.I planned all of this...it was all a prank of course i still love her like crazy!

The plan went on well so i m happy lets hope she will accept my proposal.

~Yoojin POV~

It was the last class.I never seen Jungkook the entire time.I couldnt move on i just cant.Each class have a speaker so when there is announcement the ppl will speak through the speaker.

And i heard the 'Ahhh mic test 1,2,3' and then 'Kim Yoojin!Do u hear this?!I really love u.All the break up things is just a prank.If u wan to know why i pranked u come to the hall now by your beautiful hot sexy cutie boyfriend
Jeon Jungkook' I blushed so hard i dont know anymore!

Pt 3 will be out tomorrow i hope so!