Pay Attention To Me 1/2

My boyfriend Jeon Jungkook.I was at his home.He said he wanted to hang-out with me but really he didnt.He just sat on his bed playing his video games with his friend,Yugyeom.

I was paying no attention on the game.He was so serious in playing.He didnt even look at me.

I slowly poke his arm and he turn his head to me.

Jungkook:What now??

He said it with a loud voice.I was boiling inside.He is the one who want to hang-out with me and i said yes and now he is playing this stupid game instead of spending time with me.

Jennie:Oppa..Pls quit this game and spend time with me.

Jungkook eyes soften when he heard me said that.

Jungkook:Just 10 more minutes.

Jennie:U had been saying this since i came here.It is already 2 jeon fucking hours!!

Jungkook:This is the last one.We r about to win.Jagi..pls wait!

Jennie:Fine!Go play your game then.I m not even important to u anyways.

I said angrily and then left the room.I went to the living room to calm myself down.

*JK P.O.V*

I just let her relax first.I continue playing the game with Yugyeom.

^1 hour 30 minutes later^

Jungkook:We r about to win!

Yugyeom:Yes!We can do this!

???:Oppa!

I turn my head to the door and saw Jennie pouting.

Jungkook:Just a bit more..Babe.

I turn my head back at the screen and continue shooting the aliens.

Jennie:Am i more important or the game??

Jungkook:Of course u babe!

Jennie:Then quit the game and spend time with me.

Jungkook:Babe..i m about to win.

Jennie:Aish!Its been fucking 3 hours 30 minutes u been playing this game!!U r the one who said to come to your house and spend time with me but instead u r spending time with your game!It looks the game is more important than me.I m hurt..

*Jennie P.O.V*

I m so hurt right now..He doesnt even look at me when i speak.He was only focus on the game.

I left the room and grab my bag and head out of the door.

I drove all the way back home.I was greeted by Taehyung on my couch.He is my roommate boyfriend.

Tae:Hey Jennie!

Jennie:Hi Tae..Where is Lisa??

Tae:In her room washing up.

Jennie:Oo..ok then.

*JK P.O.V*

45 minutes later.I and Yugyeom finally had completed the game.

Yugyeom:I m so happy!!We defeated the alien base!

Jungkook:Yup!So its been long now.Almost 5 hours so lets said bye.I m hungry.

Yugyeom:Me too.So Bye!

I turn the mic off and then lay on my bed exhausted.

I went to the living room and find Jennie.But she is not here.Where is she??Did she go home??

I called her but she didnt pick up.Come on Jennie!

I called again but she didnt pick up again.Where r u??I m heading to your home now