Chapter 10: Mistake

Mistake: an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

AKA: Breaking hearts have become a reoccuring thing, havent they?

~~~~~~~~

The sun shown through the window and the room. My eyes automatically squint and I groan at the brightness. I begin to move slowly and once I'm sat up I scratch my chest and realize that its bare.

I stop and my eyes widen slowly. As my eyes adjust to the light I notice that there are a few clothes scattered around on the bed and there were some others also on the floor. There is also a box of condoms off to the side of the bed along with some other things.

Panic starts to rush through me and I slowly lift the covers up only to feel the blood rush to my face after finding what I was praying I wouldnt.

"Shit."

I hear slightly groaning coming from beside me and once again my eyes go wide with panic and realization. My head snaps in that direction only to find that I would regret that right away.

Kim Jongdae.

"SHIT."

His eyes snap open and he turns his head to me. His widen in surprise as well and I quickly move to get out of the bed while also trying to keep from accidently flashing my dick at him. Which lowkey failed because he let out a noise and threw the blankets over his head. I scrambled to at least get my boxers on. I stumbled over all my words too.

"I'm sorry. I-i dont know what happened. I d-dont know why I'm here. I-ill just leave." I grab the rest of my clothes, I think, and run out of the room and into the hallway.

It's only then that I realize that this. Is. Not. My. House.

Its Minseok and Kyungsoos.

I hustle into the bathroom and change into the clothes that I had in my hands. Once done I look into the mirror and see that my hair is all messy and it shooting up in all directions.

Laughable sex hair.

Lovely.

I try to fix it as much as I can but without a brush or a shower it's no use. It still looks like someone was tugging and pulling at my hair. I sigh and move to leave the bathroom first checking to make sure my phone and keys are still in my pockets. I quietly walk passed the door to the room Jongdae might still be in and realize that it was Minseoks room. I suck in air and groan quietly.

"Oh no. This is so bad..."

I walk slowly down the stairs and head into the kitchen. The feeling of being watched washed over me and I pause in my tracks. I look to the kitchen table to find two pairs of eyes, eyeing me down.

Minseok and Kyungsoo are sitting at the table with smirks on thier faces and sharp eyes.

"What?"

"I hope my bed was to your liking and brought you the utmost pleasure...or maybe that was more Jongdae's job?"

My face flushes at Minseoks words. I look to Kyungsoo who smirks.

"UgH, dAe. Ah YeS. yOu dO iT sO wElL, hYuNg. Mmm~!"

"YA! SHUT UP!" my face heats up and I'm sure you can cook bacon on my face and it would catch on fire. Minseok dies of laughter.

"Guys! I dont even remember anything!"

"You're lucky. Somehow you two managed to wait until everyone left until you got started." Kyung lifts his coffee up taking a sip.

"You GOT lucky too. Damn, Yeol. I forgot how annoying it was to hear Jongdae getting fucked."