thirty five. (M)

jungkook's pov

my mouth went dry when i felt him unzip my jeans, successfully pulling them down.

i was sat up on the bed, my legs open with taehyung in between them.

now, don't get me wrong. this felt like a dream come true. throughout our two year relationship, taehyung had never ever given me a blowjob or vice versa.

the reason being that i didn't want to pressure him in any way and he never really asked before so it just never happened.

plus i was perfectly happy with making love to him so it really wasn't an issue.

but now he was currently on his knees on the bed, staring down at my black boxers. a look of deep concentration on his beautiful face.

"baby you don't have to-" i started before i was cut off.

"i want to." he replied as he looked up at me with red cheeks.

so gorgeous.

i watched as his fingers gently grabbed the waistband of my boxers, slowly peeling it off.

his breathing stopped as his eyes blinked rapidly at the sight of me. i cocked my head to the side, watching his reaction.

"i-i don't really know what im doing." he spoke softly.

"it's okay." i murmured as i gently patted his hair, encouraging him.

he nodded slowly as his shaky fingers reached out to grasp my huge member.

he gripped it with both hands, making me curse loudly.

"s-so big." he whimpered as he inched his face closer to it.

i hissed lowly when i felt him kitten lick the tip, trying my hardest not to take control.

he hummed lightly before he licked again, almost as if it were a lollipop.

"fuck." i groaned as i threw my head back.

"a-am i doing good?" he asked me with a hopeful expression on his face.

"so good baby." i praised him.

he giggled cutely before he suddenly stopped licking, instead i felt the heat of his mouth around my member.

i heard him whine as he continued taking in my member, trying his hardest to take everything in. i moaned loudly when i felt his nose lightly touching my lower abdomen area.

he had managed to take all of me.

he whimpered around me as i looked down at him, watching as tears streamed down his face, his cheeks a gorgeous red color.

so wrecked, just for me.

"just like that baby." i encouraged as he slowly bobbed his head, surprising me with his nonexistent gag reflex.

i felt completely selfish when i gripped his hair softly, thrusting my member into his mouth at a gentle pace.

he held onto my thighs as he let me do whatever i was doing.

i looked down at him as he whimpered loudly, looking up at me with wide, dazed eyes.

and that was all it took for me to release.

"swallow." i commanded him gently as i patted his hair.

he slowly removed my member from his mouth, letting me watch as he swallowed all of my cum eagerly.

he sniffled loudly as he wiped his tear stained cheeks, making me coo gently.

"come here sweet. you did so so good." i kissed his cheeks as he straddled me, his head laying on my shoulder.

i rubbed his back as i thought back to my initial question.

"tae, was there a reason as to why you did it?" i asked him, slightly concerned.

he took a while to answer before he spilled it out, "jimin said that he did it to yoongi hyung all the time and he was really surprised when i told him i never did it to you. d-did i do something wrong?"

i. am. going. to. murder. park. jimin.