fourteen.

jungkook's pov

it was saturday night and taehyung and i were getting ready to go to the party.

i had been contemplating whether to actually bring him along or not and decided that one party wouldn't hurt him.

all day, i had been going over essential rules to ensure his safety. i was highly nervous to say the least.

"what are you going to wear?" i asked him as he looked through the closet.

"i don't really know what's appropriate. can you help?" taehyung pouted, looking frustrated.

i chuckled softly as i skimmed through his soft pastel clothes.

"baby how about you wear one of my shirts." i suggested as i pulled out one of my small t-shirts.

"and these black jeans." i muttered as i set out the clothes for him.

"okay." he smiled as he pulled off his old shirt.

namjoon, jin, yoongi, jimin, and hoseok were also going to the party but they were going separately.

-

when we pulled up to kisoo's house, the party was at full swing, with loud music blasting through the walls.

"remember everything i said baby. never leave my side." i repeated, as taehyung giggled loudly, probably tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

"i knooow kookie." he giggled teasingly.

i huffed before parking my car and jogging over to open the door for him.

we made our way to the entrance, my arm tightly wrapped around taehyung's waist.

"jungkook! hey man, you made it!" kisoo smiled widely as we did our handshake.

"nice to see you again, taehyung was it?" he yelled over the loud music.

"y-yes." taehyung hesitantly waved at him.

"you guys should join us over here. all of your friends just showed up as well!" he motioned us over to a large couch where surely enough i saw jin's disgusted face as he took a drink of his beer.

"taehyung! you made it!" jimin greeted happily as he sat on yoongi's lap.

"hi jiminie!" taehyung smiled as he waved enthusiastically.

i loosened my grip on his body knowing he wanted to go sit by jimin. he smiled at me gratefully as he took a seat by yoongi.

"beer?" jimin asked taehyung.

before i could answer for him, he spoke happily, "no thank you!"

i smiled, happy with his reply and how responsible he was being.

"hey man. take this!" kisoo nudged my shoulder, pushing a cup that heavily smelled like alcohol in my face.

"thanks!" i raised the cup lightly.

"you want to go play some pool?" he asked by my ear.

"sorry man but-" i began to speak, knowing i had to look after taehyung.

"jungkook go! we'll take care of him. nothing will happen to him." namjoon assured me as he smiled encouragingly.

"...alright." i hesitated, looking at taehyung to see if he was okay with it.

he nodded at me sweetly, making me give him a small smile before following kisoo through the large house.

-

"hey man, ill be right back. im gonna go to the bathroom!" he yelled over the loud music.

i nodded as i continued playing with some other guys i had just met.

soon half an hour went by and kisoo still wasn't back. i figured he had stopped to talk to someone along the way.

i got bored of waiting for him and decided to head back to where the others were.

as i neared the couch, i expected to see taehyung sitting exactly where i left him, except he wasn't.

"where is taehyung?!" i yelled at yoongi who was taking a sip of his beer.

"calm down. jimin took him to the bathroom." my heart beat calmed down at his words.

a few minutes later i watched jimin making his way through a crowd of people with taehyung and kisoo trailing behind him.

"what took so long?" i yelled, slightly annoyed.

"sorry the bathroom had a long ass line so kisoo let taehyung use his second restroom." jimin huffed before plopping himself down on yoongi's lap.

i watched as taehyung walked ahead of kisoo with his head slightly casted down.

"hey man! sorry i took so long. there was a guy trying to steal all the beer." he chuckled lightly, finding humor in the situation.

"it's alright! i think taehyung and i are going to head home now. it's getting pretty late." i explained as i watched taehyung look around a little nervous, probably from the amount of semi naked bodies.

"it's cool man! thanks for coming!" he smiled at me before he left to go talk to some other guys.

"jungkook are you okay to drive?" namjoon asked me, sounding worried.

"im fine. i counted my beers." i replied as i gently grabbed taehyung's hand.

if only i had paid more attention, i would have noticed how his body flinched at my touch.

-

so some of you guys were confused on the hints ive been giving but i now realize that they are very very subtle so i don't expect you all to pick them up right away.

although after this chapter you all probably know what's going on. (somewhat)

ill give you all another hint/clue: pls take into consideration that this is written in jk's pov so it is purely written in his perspective on things and what he believes is going on.