twenty five.

jungkook's pov

taehyung was just about finished crying for the night when loud knocks echoed throughout our dorm.

i felt taehyung's small body begin to shake as loud whimpers left his lips.

"d-don't open it." he cried.

i was about to reply when i suddenly heard jimin's obnoxiously loud voice.

"it's okay my love. it's just jimin and the guys." i soothed gently as i slowly got up to unlock the door.

"oh thank god. how dare you just take taehyung like that." jimin glared at me as he pushed past and ran to the couch where taehyung was.

i watched as he slowly opened his arms, letting taehyung lean his head against the midget's shoulder.

"jungkook we need to talk about what just happened." namjoon spoke with a serious voice as i let them all into the room.

"taehyung and i already spoke. i know everything." i said, fully aware that taehyung had told jimin before me, who probably told everyone else after i left the party.

"i was kind of referring to the fact that you beat kisoo to a bloody pulp and left him unconscious at a house party." namjoon stared.

"he deserved it." i seethed.

"jungkook, by the time we went back upstairs after you left, kisoo was gone. which means that someone must have dragged him out of there...he can press charges." hoseok winced.

"let him fucking try. im not fucking afraid of him." i scoffed.

hoseok sighed as he shook his head, appearing to be overwhelmed with the events that happened tonight.

"we are all here for you tae. we will all protect you." i could hear jimin whisper in taehyung's ear as my baby sadly smiled up at his friend.

my heart swelled with pride to know that all our friends cared so much about my taehyung and his wellbeing.

"jungkook im really sorry about tonight. i had no idea." jin spoke hesitantly, referring to fact that he was the one who lost taehyung in the first place.

"it doesn't matter anymore because that asshole will never get within 100 feet from taehyung." i growled slowly.

and that's how we all spent the night in my dorm. with all our friends creating a circle around taehyung, cracking jokes to make my boyfriend laugh even for .01 seconds.