twenty nine.

jungkook's pov

"you should probably listen to your boyfriend jungkook." he mocked.

i watched as he brought the shiny silver metal in his hand up to taehyung's smooth neck.

my fists clenched in anger as i desperately wanted to rip his throat out. taehyung whimpered loudly as kisoo ran the knife down his throat.

i needed to think about my next move very carefully.

"now, how about you stand right there and watch as i fuck your little toy."

i felt a growl rising in my throat as i lunged forward, time seemed to stop.

i managed to grab the hand with the knife, rising it high about our heads, giving taehyung enough time to free himself.

"taehyung go!" i yelled as i saw him standing there frightened.

"b-but jungkook-"

"just go! get out of here!" i commanded him as i landed a punch on kisoo's face making him stumble back.

he rose right back up, angrily waving the knife at me, trying to slice my skin.

i managed to back up in time, swiftly dodging his attempts.

i raised my foot up high in the air, somehow managing to knock the knife straight out of his grasp.

i watched as his eyes widened slightly, realizing that he was nothing without a weapon.

i took my chance to beat the shit out of him. punching him to a bloody pulp as he lay there like a coward.

but before i was done, i whispered one last thing in his ear,

"if i see you around taehyung one more time, ill do more than knock your fucking teeth out."

and i walked out, hearing his sharp inhales of pain.

my mind satisfied that i was able to protect my boyfriend one more time.

but suddenly the adrenaline was gone and i was left with pain burning deep inside my stomach.

and that's when i saw it, a deep gash right across my abdomen, staining my fingers with crimson blood.

-

i don't know what im doing anymore.

honestly... im really disappointed with how this second book turned out... i feel like i ruined everything.

idk should i just delete this whole second part series ???? was the initial ending better?