fifteen.

jungkook's pov

a week had gone by since kisoo's party and things had pretty much gone back to normal.

i was currently in our dorm, waiting for the clock to strike three so that i could go wait for taehyung outside his class.

he had been insisting that i go pick him up at the door. i found it so cute.

'im almost out. are you here yet?' he texted me.

i smiled lightly, before replying that i was on my way.

by the time i got to the campus, i saw a few people exiting the building meaning that taehyung was out.

i looked around at the unfamiliar faces, waiting to see the adorable face that i loved.

i frowned as the sea of students cleared out and taehyung was no where to be seen.

'hey im here. where are you?' i texted him.

i waited for my message to be read but it remained on delivered.

i looked up to see kisoo exiting through the main door making me call out to him, "hey you had class today?"

"jk! yeah, just got out." he replied as he walked over to me.

"nice, nice! im still waiting for taehyung, he was suppose to be out already." i smiled.

"ah he had class today as well?" i nodded.

"well don't worry. im sure he'll be out soon."

as if on cue, the door swung open and taehyung's figure came into view. he appeared to be tugging down his clothes as he looked at his feet.

"taehyung!" i called as i watched him slowly look in my direction.

"nice seeing you! better get going." kisoo smiled as he said goodbye.

he turned to wave at taehyung who was making his way over to me.

i figured taehyung didn't see him wave as he only looked at me blankly.

i didn't think much of it seeing as he was known to space out a lot.

-

merry christmas (;🎄