nineteen.

jungkook's pov

"hey jiminie! want to come over with yoongi hyung? jungkook and i are home alone." taehyung spoke through the phone as we sat alone in his living room.

his parents had both gone to work, leaving us bored with nothing to do.

jimin was staying at his parents house with yoongi so we had decided to ask if they wanted to come over.

hoseok had gone with his family on a vacation to hawaii and namjoon & jin just wouldn't pick up the phone.

i really didn't want to know why.

"okay! hurry!" taehyung giggled before he hung up.

"they're coming!" he smiled widely.

-

"let's order some pizza and watch scary movies!" jimin suggested as i watched taehyung's eyes twinkle at the mention of food.

"o-okay!" he exclaimed, equally as happy.

"ill go order them." i chuckled as i took my phone out.

"let's watch the conjuring!" jimin spoke excitedly as he looked it up on netflix.

"uhh-minie im kind of scared." i heard taehyung speak as i dialed the pizza number.

"don't worry taetae. jungkook can protect you." jimin reassured as he leaned further against yoongi who's lips curled up lightly at the gesture.

"o-okay." taehyung smiled nervously.

"jk! you done?" yoongi called just as i ended the call.

"yeah. let's get it." i smiled as i took a seat beside taehyung who automatically curled his body against mine.

i cooed, wrapping my arms around him, making him feel safe.

"you're so cute." i smiled down at him.

"sh! its starting!" jimin glared as he laid his head on yoongi's lap, making me roll my eyes.

-

"wow that was awesome!" jimin yelled as he stuffed some left over pizza in his mouth.

the movie had just ended and he wouldn't stop talking about it. yoongi was busy looking for the 2nd movie so that we could watch it.

meanwhile, taehyung's face was still buried against my chest making me rub his back and comfort him by reminding him that it was just a movie.

"it's okay love. it's over now. you can look." i softly spoke as he slowly peaked.

"okay." he sighed as he sat up.

"tae do you have popcorn?" jimin asked as he playful placed his hand on taehyung's thigh.

i glared at him and was about to tell him off but watched shocked as taehyung quickly pushed his hand off.

he had never done that before, at least not to jimin.

jimin looked equally as shocked, as he froze in his movements.

he quickly turned to look at taehyung, it seemed as if he was staring into his soul.

"tae can you come show me where you keep the popcorn?" jimin spoke, his voice holding a hidden emotion.

taehyung wordlessly got up, leaving me feeling slightly cold without his warm body pressed against mine.

i could hear hushed whispers in the kitchen, they began to intensify as i sat with yoongi who was still busy searching netflix.

their footsteps were heard before jimin entered the living room with taehyung trailing behind, his head casted down, not allowing me to make out his expression.

"jungkook, taehyung has something to tell you."

-

oh shit.