forty three.

taehyung's pov

after jungkook got up to get the warm water running, he came back into the room, still completely naked. my cheeks flushed as i watched his member rest between his legs.

he slowly picked me up off the bed, my hands finding their way around his neck. he was about to make his way to the bathroom, before he stopped to stare at something on the bed.

i turned my head following his line of vision, when i saw it. there was a spot on the white sheets with blood on it. i turned back to look at him, seeing his face filled with guilt.

he didn't say anything as he gently set me down in the warm bath. i hummed in pleasure as the warm water hit my sore muscles.

i winced slightly as i scooted a little forward, giving jungkook room to slide in behind me.

he wordlessly sat down, wrapping his strong arms around my tummy as i leaned back against his chest.

"was i too rough with you yesterday?"

"what- n-no kookie. you were perfect."

"but i hurt you. i told myself i wouldn't."

"i-i knew it was going to hurt anyways. it was my first time a-and the fact that you're- really b-big."

i blushed, grateful that he couldn't see my red face. his hands softly caressed my tummy, realizing that what i had said was true.

"thank you for loving me enough to let me be the first one."

"you will always be the first one."