+ bonus chapter #1 (M)

i love soft porn :')

taehyung whined as he felt jungkook pull out of him, his thighs shaking as he buried his face into the sheets, trying to catch his breath.

jungkook lightly slapped his perky butt, watching as it bounced under his touch.

he groaned feeling his member stiffen once again, knowing he could go for round 2. he looked down at the small boy beneath him, spread out on the messy sheets.

"we can go again." taehyung replied softly, knowing that his boyfriend wanted more.

jungkook gently kissed his shoulder before he flipped him around so taehyung laid on his back.

he finally got a good look at the fragile boy, who had dried tear stains on his cheeks.

taehyung always cried when they had sex, the first few times it scared jungkook, thinking he was hurting him. but the boy was quick to say that it was out of pleasure.

he wasn't one to talk much during sex instead released small moans of pleasure and resorted to crying.

taehyung opened his legs, allowing jungkook to hold them in place. his small hands fisted the sheets as he waited for his boyfriend's member to penetrate him.

jungkook looked at his boyfriend's puckered hole, seeing his release spill out from the first round.

but nonetheless he entered him once again.

taehyung threw his head back, pleasure taking over his senses. he was grateful that jungkook held his thighs, knowing he was too weak to hold them up himself.

jungkook groaned loudly as he felt taehyung's walls clench around him. he was always amazed at how incredibly tight he was, even though he had just taken him minutes ago.

that's what jungkook loved, it didn't matter how many times he took him, he always remained as tight as a virgin.

"j-jungkook." the smaller whimpered as jungkook pulled out all the way and then slammed back in, making the sound of skin slapping against each other.

he buried himself deep inside, his hips pressed snugly against taehyung's curvy butt.

taehyung arched his back, loving the feeling of jungkook filling him up. his eyes rolled to the back of his head, as he felt him nudge a certain spot.

he moaned softly at the pleasure he was receiving, jungkook smirked as he knew he had found his prostate.

"so so pretty for me." jungkook groaned as he dominated the small boy.

he began thrusting harder, angling his hips so that he hit the spot dead on.

the veins on his neck became prominent as he watched taehyung become a mess underneath him. he watched as his pouty lips parted every time he thrusted in, his body lightly bouncing on the bed.

tears began to leak from his eyes once again, and that's how jungkook knew he was close.

"come for me baby. you can do it." jungkook encouraged as he continued slamming his thick member into the fragile boy.

taehyung whined when he felt himself come on his tummy, some getting on jungkook's toned abs.

jungkook was still going at it, panting lightly as he felt his release build up. he watched as taehyung closed his eyes and bit his lip, waiting for jungkook to come inside of him once again.

"gonna come baby."

taehyung quickly nodded, waiting for the warmth to envelope him.

it wasn't long before he felt jungkook's member twitch inside of him.

taehyung was quick to grab jungkook's neck, bringing the boy closer to press their lips together .

he could feel jungkook's cum spreading inside of him as he passionately kissed his boyfriend.

after he was finished, jungkook knew better than to pull out.

instead, he gently let go of taehyung's thighs before reaching over to get a tissue from his nightstand. he cleaned the cum off both of their stomachs before throwing it away in the trash bin.

with his member still inside of the smaller boy, he arranged them to lay down sideways. it was a routine of theirs.

taehyung loved the feeling of jungkook's member filling him up, shyly admitting that he felt empty without it.

jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around taehyung, feeling the latter place his own hands on top of his.

it wasn't long before both boys fell asleep, jungkook waiting to repeat the same cycle the next day, knowing that taehyung's body had had enough for the day.

-

the next morning, taehyung woke up to gentle thrusting as jungkook lightly moved his member in and out of him.

he moaned quietly, still half asleep as he felt rough hands on his hips, keeping him in place.

he placed his smaller hands on top of jungkook's as a sign of encouragement.

"good morning pretty." jungkook's husky morning voice spoke into his ear from behind.

"g-good morning." taehyung spoke, his brain still a little fuzzy.

jungkook placed a soft kiss on his shoulder before he started thrusting faster, wide awake at last.

he came soon after, releasing a new load inside of the sleepy boy.

taehyung knew what was coming when he felt jungkook begin to pull out.

he winced harshly as he felt pain envelope him, the soreness of their sexual activity finally catching up to him.

jungkook apologized multiple times, repeating over and over again that he was sorry. he hated seeing taehyung in pain and he knew it was his fault.

he had told taehyung multiple times that he wouldn't continue staying inside of him for so long but the smaller boy whined and cried about it until he complied.

"f-feels weird." he mumbled sadly as he clenched around nothing.

jungkook softly pressed kisses all over his face, watching as taehyung lightly giggled.

"it's okay baby. just wait until tonight, can you do that for me?" he cooed as he gently patted the adorable boy's hair, loving the mullet that was taking shape.

taehyung's eyes twinkled with happiness as he thought about it, nodding quickly as jungkook chuckled.

he quickly got up to run them both a bath, knowing he had class in less than an hour and he would most likely be late.

but he didn't care, as long as he got to spend more time with the beauty on his bed.

-

im disgusting i know :]

bonus chapter #2 ???