09

Y/n POV

"So. Let's go." I said and they all agreed. We started to walk. We laugh and talk to each other. We stop from a restaurant but before we entered they led me a mask and a hat they said we need to hide our identity. We ordered a lot of foods but we make it a take out. Once we already paid the food we stop in a riverside. There is no people so perfect place. We ate all of the food. And the foods are delicious. I was about to throw my garbage when i saw a boy sleeping. I hurried myself back in our picnic place and take some food, i put the food in a paper bag. I silently put the food beside the boy. I smiled and walk towards the bts.

"Where have you been?" Jin oppa said.

"Just throw my garbage." i said and smiled.

I look at my phone and saw that its already 3pm. Woahh I didn't notice that i was walking for almost like 11 hours. I noticed that Jungkook, and Taehyung walks toward beside me.

"Annyeong." Taehyung said, while Jungkook keeps rubbing the back of his neck.

"Annyeong." I said and smiled. Taehyung smiled back.

"Yah, Jimin-sshi can you put your phone away please." Namjoon oppa said. Well. I think his chatting someone again. I look at Jimin and noticed how handsome he was. With his plump lips and manly looks. Aaaahhh hot. Wait. What am i talking?

"Uggghhhh. Namjoon hyung leave me alone. I'm just chatting with Jeongyeon. What is bad about that?" Jimin said that makes me frowned. Well I think he have his someone that will give him her love.

"Y/n, forget about Jimin. He always chat Jeongyeon!" I jump back because Jungkook pop beside me. I do have a weak heart.

"Yah. Kookie you are like mushroom. You scared me." I said while holding my chest. Oh no I forgot i have a heart disease. Every second pass the harder i breathed. I took my water and drink. But my hands are trembling that makes some water spill.

"Y/n. A-are you o-okay?" Jungkook said while rubbing my back. I can't response because I need air. I saw at the corner of my eyes that they all stop walking and walk towards me. I saw that they all have worried face.

"Y/n, do you have some asthma or heart disease?" Jin oppa said. I can't speak so I just nod.

"We need to go back home. I will call our driver."Namjoon oppa said and take his phone and dialed a number. I saw that Jungkook standing at the corner looking stiffed. Uuggghhh i don't want to make him guilty. I tried to spoked but I can't.

Then I felt something warm rubbing my back. I looked around and saw Jimin rubbing my back. Every time he rubbed his hand at my back i feel calmness. Then every second pass i can breath normal. But i still have an ache in my chest part.

"Our driver didn't pick up." Namjoon oppa said and have a hint of worried in his face. Then suddenly.....

"I will carry her!!" Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin yell in unison.

"Woah woah woah. Boys. Y/n is only one, one carrier is enough." Hoseok oppa said jokingly.

"A-ah, I'm g-going to c-carry her, s-since i-it's my f-fault." Jungkook said while looking down.