26

Y/N's POV

I was awakened by a light tap on my shoulder that's when I realize what just happened. All I can remember is I'm in the middle of the road as my memories in the past flashes back and there's a strong light coming from the cars...Shoot! I forgot about Jimin. I quickly open my eyes but guess it's a wrong move when the light blinded my eyes for a moment. Grabbing the blankets up to cover my eyes as I searched for my phone in my pocket but looks like I drop it when the incident happened. I slowly peeked out trying to adjust my vision. I can see a guy standing at the end of the bed where I'm laying. I can't still recognize the guy because of my vision but I'm sure that it's someone I know. 'Maybe he's the one who helped me?' The guy then walk towards me and there my vision gradually became clearer.

"Jungkook-ah?" I asked somehow confused.

"Y/n you're awake! How are you feeling? Is there something that hurts you?" Jungkook ask. I couldn't reply because my mind was still on Jimin. If something bad happened to him I will never forgive myself.

"I-i din't notice you're awake because I fell asleep. By the way here's your phone. You dropped it when you suddenly collapsed." Guess I caused too much trouble to him. He even fell asleep standing just to watch me while I did nothing good all the time. He's always there to help me when something attacked me for some reason just like what happened when my asthma suddenly attacked. 'I would have died that day instead of my parents.' I lowered my head as the tears tarted to form in my eyes. A hand then caressed my cheeks, wiping those tears away. Jungkook lifted my chin causing me to look directly at his eyes. I can't stop my tears on flowing. Surely I'm being a crybaby again. Jungkook pulled me into a hug as he rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"Just let it out Y/n. You always got my back. Always remember that Y/n." He said comfortingly that somehow lighten my mood.

We were still hugging each other when the door suddenly burst the 6 other member of Jungkook. They all seem shocked at our current situation that made both our face turned into a crimson red. We immediately broke the hug and look somewhere avoiding their questioning gaze. My eyes then landed to the guy who's been missing in the past few days. We locked eyes for a second but soon cut by Jungkook who just spoke.

"Jimin-hyung you're back!" He exclaimed excitedly. He hurriedly go to Jimin's place and gave him a hug. Guess their bond is stronger than what I've thought.

"Are you fine now?" Ask Taehyung. I only nod as a response since I'm still embarrassed of what happened earlier.

"By the way Y/N, you'll be discharge today. We just have to wait for the Doctor's signal since Jimin already paid the bills." I was shocked about what Namjoon-oppa told me. I never thought Jimin will paid all the bills. I didn't even reach to his place when he needed me. I'm really such a shame.

"Thank you to all of you specially Jungkook and Jimin. I promise I'll return the money you paid for me. I cause too much trouble to y'all. I'm really sorry."

__