21

Y/n POV

It was 3 am in the morning but still my mind is fully awake. I can't stop thinking about the annoying guy named Lee Jong Suk and also Jimin who asked for my help.

Seriously, I have no idea what kind of help Jimin wants. Just the thought of setting him up for a date with the girl she's always texting makes my heart shattered into million pieces.  I shouldn't have answered him yes if this was the consequence I'll face. I didn't sleep yet because of this help thingy that keeps on bugging me.

"Urgh...ottoke?!" (What should I do now?) I messed my hair out of annoyance.

My eyebags are now very visible that I could look like a zombie. Damn, I really hate this feeling.  I got up from my bed and went outside to cool down. It was still dark and the stars are still twinkling up in the skies. Indeed we have a wonderful sky.

'How I wish my mother was still alive so that I could tell all my problems right now.'  I sigh thinking about all the possibilities if only my parents was still alive living with me. After all those years, the pain from the past still remain in my heart.

Boogsh*

I was startled by a sound made by someone falling onto a hard surface. Gosh really? It's like 3:15 in the morning, should I expect some ghost here? Geez Y/N be brave! Go check where the sound came from. What if someone just broke his/her leg then I wasn't there to help or maybe there's a thief trying to stole from either mine or oppas house? Oh gosh this is craz—

"Hey Y/N! Still up huh?" Again I was startled that I kicked that someone on his precious thing down there.

"Gosh Jimin oppa what are you doing outside? And seriously in this hour?" I asked while helping him up. He scrunched his face because of the pain he got from my sudden move. Don't put the blame on me, he should've use the doorbell and not crossed the huge gate.

"I should have asked you the same question. By the way, you really kick well that I can't walk now properly." He joked placing his arm on mine so he wouldn't lose his balance.

"I-im sorry. I didn't mean it—I mean why did you suddenly come up behind? You should've use the doorbell." I answered him back while guiding him to the terrace of my house. He gently sat on the long chair that was placed on the terrace and so I am.

"Well I can't sleep because of—" -Jimin

"Because of the girl you're trying to impress that's why you asked for my help?" I mentally slap myself for cutting him off. I should remind myself to not shut someone by my crappiness.

"U-uh maybe you're right! Y-yeah by the way I should go now. Y-you have to sleep Y/N. I can see that today is a busy day." He immediately stood up in his chair not bothering the aching from his lower part and suddenly rushed out of my house.

Maybe I made him upset of what I've said. Damn, I screwed up big time! Walking back in my room with a heavy heart, I forced my self to at least get a sleep so that I can have energy to prepare a peace offering for him.

'Aigoo this whole night is so tiring.' I sigh as I lay in my bed and soon feel asleep.

____________________________

Hey guys! Thank you for still supporting this story! Sorry for the delayed update ^^ I'll try my best to update at least trice a week for y'all.

Be safe everyone! :>