13

Taehyung POV

"Well............. Fine. I'll go." it kept repeating in my mind. We're just walking back in our house. Y/n didn't know how that words that she said makes me happy or let say very happy.

When we arrive at BTS house Y/n told us she need to go back because she need to maintain the cleanliness, and we agreed.

I'm thirsty. I want to to drink some water. I cheerfully walk towards our kitchen and take some water. While going back in my room I saw Jimin. He passed at me. And there is one thing what it means. He have a feelings to Y/n.

Change POV
Y/n POV

After i notice that Taehyung's cheek are not swelling, we decided to come back at there house.

When we arrive I told them that I need to go back home. They asked me why, so I just said that i need to maintain my house's cleanliness, and they agreed.

When I entered I quickly take some water to drink. What Taehyung asked me a while ago makes me blushed.

I decided to watch some movies since I already clean our house. I take some popcorn and water and place it in the table near our sofa. For some effect I close the curtains and switch off the light.

I lay myself on the sofa and start to pick some movie. I choose to watch "The Conjuring" since I didn't watch some horror movies a while ago.

And that is the biggest mistake I ever made.

While the movie is playing where the girl saw a rocking chair moving. I cover myself with blanket I also cover my ears. I don't want to see or hear it.

I wait for the part where the girl scream but nothing happens. I take off the blanket and notice that the lights are switch on.

Wait. How did the ghost switch open the lights.

I look around and turned out that its not a ghost but seven handsome guys. BTS. I notice how formal they wear.

They are all wearing a formal attires.

"Yah! Y/n, you know you have heart disease

"Yah! Y/n, you know you have heart disease. Don't watch some horror movies it might scare you." Jin oppa said. I look at everyone and saw Jimin putting back the remote control on the table. Well. I guessed he is the one who paused the movie. Thank god.

"Sorry." i said while looking at them.

"Well. It's fine as long as you don't repeat it. Again!" Jin oppa said i nod happily at him. He really is the mother.

"By the way. Why do you came suddenly...................and why are you all looking formal?" I asked while sitting myself nicely.

Instead of answering my question Taehyung gave me a golden box. I look at him confused.

"What is this?" I asked while checking the gold box.

"Well see for yourself." Namjoon oppa said. I open the gold box and saw an elegance looking black cocktail dress. It looks really expensive.

"What are these for?" I asked still confused.

"Wear that, its a surprise." Taehyung said. I look at them confused.

What surprised are they saying? And why do I need to wear some dress? What are they planning?

To be continued.......