08

Y/n POV

Why is Sir Bang Shi Hyuk is here?

"Y/n?" I stop from thinking and look at the CEO.

"Bang Pd nim, you know her?" Namjoon oppa said.

"Woahhh, don't tell me that she's our new trainee, to be a future female singer of Big hit." Taehyung oppa said. "Our?". What did Taehyung oppa said. Aahhh I need to talk.

"Ah. Hello. Sir." I said and smile shyly.

"Why are you here, do you know them?" The CEO asked while putting the plastic bags on the table.

"Actually. They are my neighbor. Sir." I said.

"Oh. Do you already know them?" He asked unsure.

"Yes sir, I know there names."

"Are you sure?" He said. What did he mean? I look at the CEO confused.

"Well. You're neighbor is the one people called BTS." He said that makes me shocked. I look at everyone and the word BTS keep repeating on my mind. Yes, that's why they have a group, and also a maknae, They are the BTS.

"You seems shocked." Jungkook said and smiled. I get shy and look down.

"A-are y-you s-sure?" I said stuttering.

"Yes we are BTS." they all said unison. I was about to say something but the CEO spoke.

"Well enough with the revelation and let's eat. I brought some food." the CEO said and raise his hands full of plastic bags.

"YEHEYYYY!!!" the so called BTS yelled in unison. I smiled at there cuteness.

*kring kring* we look at the CEO. I think someone is calling to him.

"Ah. Go ahead and cook some foods I'll just answer this." he walked away and didn't wait for our response. I think being a CEO seems very busy.

After a while the CEO come back.

"Everyone, i have a meeting. Go ahead and eat without me okay. And Boys feed Y/n. okay." the CEO said.

"Yes Sir!" the BTS yell in unison and salute there hands. Ahaha. Cute.

"Y/n, don't be shy around them. okay. We are you're family." CEO said, and I nod in response. Sir Bang Shi Hyuk walk outside and left.

"Well. I think I'm gonna cook again." Jin oppa said and walk towards the counter. I walk toward him. I saw him laying the food on the table.

"I can help." once I spoke he look at me and smile.

"That's my daughter." he said that makes smile. I walk beside him and cook some noodles while he was cooking spicy rice cakes.

"Oh. Jin hyung." i look at the door and saw the one they called Jimin. He is wearing a black t shirt and a white shorts. He's holding his phone. He look at me and smile.

"Y/n. Right?" He said and put his phone in his pocket. I nod in response.

"Oh, you know how to cook?" He said and walk towards beside me. I hummed in response.

"Hmmmm. Smells good." He said and smells the food I am cooking.

"Yah! Chimchim don't take all of the aroma!" Jin hyung said and i chuckled.