04

Y/n POV

Once I'm done packing my things, I rushed myself towards our car.

"Hey you, get our luggage, and bring it here." My grandma told pointing at the two huge brown luggage. Aaahhh how can I carry that, two huge luggage.

"Yes, grandma" i said.

I walk towards the door and carry the first luggage.

*Aaaahhh* its heavy.

It took me 10 minutes to bring that two pricking huge luggage.

After I place it in our car, i walk towards the passenger seat and sit calmly. What will be the new house look like? Is it huge? Is it pretty?

I look at the window of our car and notice that its pretty far. Our car, stop in a gasoline station.

"Grandma I'm just going to use a toilet" i said.

"Pfft, hurry yourself, we will leave you if you stay there in a long time." grandma said sounding annoyed.

I open the car door and walk towards the restroom. Once I finish my business I look at the mirror. Uuggghhhh Grandma is right, I am truly an ugly. I wash my hands and open the door of the restroom. When I open it I saw a girl sitting on the corner holding a doll. I walk towards her.

"Hello" i said sounding friendly.

"H-hello" she said shyly, i notice that she's shaking. Well its kinda cold. I take my jacket and put it in her shoulders. She look at me once and gave it to her.

"It's cold in here, wear that jacket, it might warm you." i said, but she keep looking at me.

"Y/N, HURRY UP!!" Grandma yells.

"Oh by the way, I'm Y/n, don't forget me okay." I said turning around and start walking.

"Wait! Y/n... Thank you" i smile at her cuteness, and start walking towards our car.

Once I seat, grandpa starts the engine. My eyes start to close, and suddenly sleepiness swallow me.

"Hey!! Woke up were here." Grandma yell at me, making me jump. I rubbed my eyes and look at the house.

*Wow, daebak* i said to myself.

I look at the design of the house, it have a roof that is color red-orange. I notice that it had garden too, it also have a swing in the front yard. Wow I'm gonna love this house.

"Hey! Get our luggage." grandpa said, and i didn't response because I already know that he's gonna said that. I take the luggages and put it in the house.

When I enter the house, I get more shocked. It has a 2nd floor, the stairs have a beautiful designs. I ran to go in the 2nd floor, and notice that it has two rooms.

"Your room is at the left." Grandma said, i hurried myself to go in my so-called room. When i open the door I get mesmerized by the beauty of it. The room have a pastel blue paint, that make the room looks calming in the eyes. I also saw a medium size bed, it has white covers. It has a cabinet too.

But the one that caught my attention is a desk in front of a window. I walk towards the desk and put my luggage to the side of it. I sat on the chair and look at the window, I notice that in front of my window is a house too, it look like there is no one living in that house.

I shrugged my thoughts and walk towards grandma and hugged her.

"Grandma, thank you, thank you for everything." I mumble while still hugging her. Well I thought that they didn't care for me. After a couple of minutes she slowly broke my embrace.

"Go and buy something to eat, here is the money." I get shocked because she handed me a money, because every time they want me to buy something i always use my money.

"O-okay" i said stuttering.

I go back in my room and open my luggage. I took my big scarf to warm myself a little bit. I take the money and find some store. I saw a supermarket and I decided to buy there.

I buy some ingredients for kimchi and buy some cheap ramens and noodles. I also buy the ingredients of a rice cakes, i don't know my mind keep telling me that I need to buy it.

Once I paid the groceries, i go back in our new house and put the groceries in the cupboard.

When its dinner I cook instant ramen for our dish. We ate together.... Silently.

After we eat our dinner, i wash the dishes and clean the table. I arrange my clothes and put it in my new cabinet. I laid myself in my bed, and my eyes start to close, until i fell asleep.

"Mommy, daddy?" I saw the shadow of my non-biological parents. I walk towards them and start hugging them. But every time i hug each of them, my hand just past through.

"M-mommy, d-daddy i miss you." I said and tears keep flowing in my eyes.

They look at me and smile. They didn't say anything and start to walk towards a white door.

"M-mommy, d-daddy w-where are you g-going?" Instead of answering my question they just keep walking.

"M-mommy, d-daddy where are you going?!" I yell, i try to chase them but i cant move.

"MOMMY, DADDY!!"

I woke up. Its a nightmare, i touch my cheek and notice that I'm crying. I wiped my tears and try to go back from sleeping, but i cant. I look at the watch and saw that its still 2am in the morning.

I decided to go in the swing at the front yard, since i cannot sleep. I took my favorite scarf and wrap it around my neck. I stay there for a couple minutes until.......

"Yah, hyung why do we need to move in this house?" I heard a voice coming from the front of our house. I hide myself in our gate and look at where is the voice coming from.

"Yah, don't asked me. Asked the CEO." I notice that the voice are coming from seven good looking guys.

But the one that caught my attention is a guy holding a phone and it looks like he's chatting with someone. Until he smile, his smile make his eyes squint that form a crescent shape. Wait it looks familiar. Wait is he the guy that I bumped into? Nahhh its impossible, there are a lot of people that smile just like him.

I notice that they had a luggage. Well i think they are our new neighbors.

When they finish putting there luggage in the house, they go inside and close the door. And that was the time that sleepiness hits me, so I decided to go back to my room and start my slumber.