Im sorry Lanii // Dean Ambrose

Start bij het begin

"Im sorry baby but i cant." He says

"Cant we t-try to get through this?"i say with hope.

"Im sorry doll but i dont know how i mean I barely get paid anything and I have zero parenting skills and i-i just dont think i can do it." He says.

At that moment my heart shattered. My Love....is leaving me. He got up and kissed me on the forehead and whispering, "im sorry lanii" before taking his leave.

"I still have you little Bean" i say rubbing my stomach.

*4 YEARS LATER*

I had just walked into the arena for my main roster debut with my twins, Moxley and Maecii. Moxley looked just like his father and it broke my heart looking into his eyes but i never took it out on him or mace.

I took them to my sister, Ashley or Charlotte's locker room and went to catering.

When I entered catering, I saw someone i never thought i would see again.

As soon as we made eye contact i ran as fast as I could to an abandoned hallway and cried.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" A deep voice asked from out of nowhere. I looked and saw the one and only, Roman Reigns.

"Im fine." I say not wanting to tell him in fear that he may know Jon.

"well..I can see that you're not." He says pointing to my top. I look down to see a line of mascara on it.

"Ok so maybe im not ok..why do you care?" I say.

"Because you shouldn't be sitting here all alone, crying at that. Only if you feel comfortable, though." he insisted.

I scanned him, but all I could see in his eyes was pure genuineness. He seems to really be curious about what's wrong with me. I hesitated before continuing.

"I used to date this guy and he left me when he found out I was pregnant with my twins... and now I saw him in catering and I guess I was just reminded of all the issues that came with that." I said breathing a breath of genuine relief.

"That must be tough. Im sorry about that but hey! if he couldn't be a man and stick around for you and your babies then maybe you didn't need him after all?" He asked.

"I don't kn-" i was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Ro?" He shouted over the large crowd of people.

"Yea man?" Roman answered, head snapping in the direction of the all too familiar man.

"Whatcha up t-?" His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Lanii?" He whisper-shouted in pure shock.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at him. For him to think he's still allowed to call me that name is bewildering to me.

"Woah there, relax! It's just Deano!" Roman interrupted nervously.

"Well, Roman, "Deano" here is the guy I was referring to earlier." I replied with a slight attitude, "so, if you'll excuse me." I finished as I stormed off away from the two men.

I stumble alone in some random corridor when I hear that same damned voice from earlier call out my name. "Kalanii! Wait up!" Jon came and stood in front of me with an apologetic look on his face.

"Is the kid here?" He asked finally breaking the awkward silence that was slowly building.

"kids" i said kinda cold. I don't mean to be rude.. i actually still love him but i have gone through hell raising twins by myself. He shouldn't feel offended by the way i talk to him when it was his fault I'm being mean.

"Look Kalanii I really want to say sorry for leaving you It's just... i was 19 and... I didn't know how to raise kids and I thought they would be better off without me." He said on the verge of crying.

"Jon. I went through 4 years of hell raising two children...without a father. Do you know how heartbreaking it is hearing your daughter and son ask why their cousins have daddy's and they don't? Do you know how much my heart breaks when i look at Moxley? He looks exactly like you but i never take anything out on MY kids... because i love them...which is something i thought you had for me. I mean my little Maecii is constantly asking if she has a dad and i hate telling her no I so VERY wish to tell her yes but you don't even deserve her to call you that." I say as tears stream down my cheeks.

Jon reached up and wiped them away, slowly pulling me into his arms.

"I am so sorry Kalanii. I should've been there with you. I'm sorry for putting you through all of the heartbreak. I really wish i wasn't so stupid." He said "I still love you and I want to be in Moxley and Maecii's life .... i want to make up for all of the years that I was gone." He whispered to me softly. I couldn't take this anymore. Somewhere deep inside me, a little 18 year old me still holds the biggest grudge but how can I deny my kids that luxury? Nowadays they practically beg me for him.

I wiped the tears away and said " I still love you too and i want you to be in our lives but i don't know I can even trust you." I say.

"I swear on my life I'll never leave you or the kids again!" He said.

"I love you, Jon" I said

"I love you too, Kalanii. " He said.

We got up and walked back to Charlotte's locker room and opened the door.

"MOMMY!!" Mox screamed.

I chuckled and picked him up."Hello Mox!!" I said." Where is your sister?" I asked.

"Ash is putting makeup on her." He said." This man looks a lot like me!" He said. My head jerked up so hard. I totally forgot about Jon.

"Oh. That's because... this is your father." I say and look at Mox. He is just staring at Jon until he screams "DADDY!!!" and runs up to Jon and hugs his legs.

"DADDY?!?" Maecii screams and runs from the bathroom." Yes Mace this is Daddy." I say and smile at her.

"MOVE MOXLEY MOVE I WANNA HUG DADDY!!" she says as shes pushing him out of the way.

"How about this?" Jon says and picks both Maecii and Moxley off of the ground.

"Now you can both hug me." He says hugging them.

He looks at me and goes "Wanna get in on this action?" He says. I roll my eyes and hug him and the kids in a group hug.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××