Never let me go. Never let me go.

Scene Date: May 17, 2xxx

---

She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, "You've got to be so daft to even think, that I would wear something like that." Her thick British accent filled the room with laughter as she sat back down.

"I'll look like a cupcake." She stated pointing at the pink ruffles on the dress, laying on the acorn table. "C'mon, Gem!" Her friends ushered her that made her immediately rise her right eyebrow.

"For Queen Flarion." They smiled weakly, she looked at them again and smiled deceivingly. "No." She frowns and storms out of the store.

The silver haired fairy, had that cringed, annoyed look on her face. Her red eyes shone underneath the cloudy weather, her arms crossed as she leans against a tree.

"Oh! Hey, Gem!" A certain fairy greeted as she tied her brown hair in a bun. "What's wrong? You seem glum?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Glum?" She chuckles and straightens her posture, her wings were getting sore either way. Iridessa laughs and nods, "Vidia lent me this book, containing words I could use in my daily life. It's a huge book but I started reading it and my mind is filled with words I can't wait to use!" She excitedly yells.

You could already tell that her vocabulary grew and the way she expressed things were more in detail. Gemma giggles, "Well... That is something."

"But, back to you. Aren't you supposed to be in fitting?" She asked, it was her turn raising an eyebrow. "Yeah... About that..." She lifted her gaze from Iridessa to the leaves on the floor. "All those formal wear is just not--"

"You?"

She fakes a smile and nods, "I know it's not you... That's what the whole celebration is about. You go to the party, then you transform. When you get there, what you're wearing is something opposite from you, yet your personality and the way you bring the outfit will rise against your dress."

Gemma tilts her head, "It's not about what you're wearing... It's about how you bring it. In this case, you're dress might be pink and filled with ruffles but the way you walk and the way you talk on that night will change their perspective."

"That's the reason why the Queen herself gave everyone their own dresses."

Red eyes fairy looked back at Iridessa again, "So it's all up to me?" She nods and smiles. "Everything is up to you."

_ _ _ _ _ _

Scene Date: May 21, 2xxx

---

"H-Hey! Let go of me!" Terrence yelled loudly, thrashing his hands. "Please! Let me go! Terrence! Terrence!" She yells back, prying her arms from the crowbar like hold on her wrists.

"Silver! Silver! Baby, it's going to be okay!" He reassured but the thought of it all being not okay, burnt at the back of his mind. Her eyes let out tears, she could feel their nails digging onto her skin as she yelps. "Don't fucking touch her!"

"... Take her to the river... She's at best where she belongs." Two huge men, drag a panicking blue haired girl. "T-Terrence?! W-Wait!" For a moment, their hands touched, "B-Baby... It's all going to be okay... I'll be back for you... It's all going to be fine..."

As she was brought outside, Silvermist heard a spring-like sound and a strangled yell. She noticed that she could not hear Terrence's pleads for them to be let go. She stops for a moment, her heart skipped a beat. "N-No..."

".... Ngh... No...." She shakes her head from side to side, realistic tears spilling. "Silver?" He hopped off the bed and opened the lights and saw her gripping the sheets tightly. "T-Terrence...!!" She cries out, opening her eyes completely and looking up at him with sad, adoring eyes.

He dived down onto her and scooped her in his arms, "Shh.... I'm here... Shh..." She was crying softly into his bar chest. "Please don't leave me.... Please..." He pulls away and her hands fall from his back, he quickly retrieves them and rubs his thumb over her shaking hands. "Never let me go... Never..." He says seriously yet afraid to lose her too. She nods quickly, "Never... Not in a million years!"

He laughs and hugs her tightly, "I love you. I love you!" He yells, his own tears spilling.

He then cupped her cheeks, "Forever and always."

---

A/N : Terrence and Silvermist are getting stronger each time! :)))

And what do guys think about Gem? She reminds me of Gemma Styles, cause you know... Gem ;)

- d.s