Everything has Changed.

Scene Date: May 2, 2xxx

Two weeks since that evening.

Two weeks since she started wiping her nonstop tears.

Her heart clenched, her stomach knotted and her mind tired of arguing. She yells, she screams until her throat tampered by her anger.

It was painful, how they loved each other dearly not caring that whilst they were enjoying, someone was breaking down.

She slapped her chest, as it thumped against her. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" She muttered rocking back and forth. "Sil...? Sil...?" His voice roared through her house, "go away! Go away!" She yells back, inching towards the dark corners.

"What's wrong?" He walked closer, trying to adjust his sight to the darkness that surrounded them. "Leave!" She urges moving away, afraid that as soon as he reaches her, pathetically crying over this situation would leave something bad.

"Silver! I just want to help!" He crouched down in front of her, "No! Leave!" She cries holding her legs together up her chest, she sobs loudly.

Terrence looked at her, sad and confused. He wiped his eyes with his arms at the vision of seeing her break down like this, stabbed his heart multiple times. "Silve--"

"Don't you understand?!" She looked at his watery eyes, her face all red. "It's painful! It hurts so much!" She screeched kneeling down. "It stabs me, right here!" She points to her chest where her heart was located.

"I've always been jealous... I've always been sacrificing... But for what?" His eyes roamed around her face, her features all tensed up at the sight. "I-I don't understand..."

"And I don't expect you too... I have loved you since the first time you've laid your eyes on me... My heart beats so fast for you like its ready to come out of my chest... It kills me every time that you're with somebody else, but I had no right since you're not even mine..."

His eyes widened, confused and dumbfounded. "And every time you're with her, reality slaps me!" She says hitting herself, but before she could come to contact Terrence took her hand and held it. He held on until she stopped shaking.

She cried uncontrollably, "I have loved you... All this time... But... I wasn't good enough... I wasn't your choice..." She says, being in pain.

"Silvermi--"

"Please leave..." He looks at her, she pulls her hand back, "I don't want to see you anymore... I'm tired, Terrence... It's been too long..." He cupped her face, "N-No... Sil please..." She looked at his eyes coldly. "I've been suffering for too long, Terrence..." She says moving away, "please leave... Please..." She cries, pushing him out the door.

"Leave! Leave!"

"Silver...! Silver, please!"

She shakes her head, "Goodbye, Terrence..."