Wherever You Go

Scene date: May 15, 2xxx

---

"Silveeeeerrrrrr!!! I have no clothes hereeee!!!" A certain lover boy yelled as he walked out of the shower with a towel hugging, loosely around his waist.

She was currently cleaning her bedroom, they suddenly had an amazing idea to play hide and seek. She laughed at the thought of him tackling her as they both fall on the ground, causing their lips to connect.

She shakes her head and shrugged off the feeling of her heart trying to jump out of her chest, when his warm, moist arms wrapped around her. She jumped and turned around, he still hasn't let go.

"Hey, Babe." He winks and licks her cheek, "Terrence!!!" She squeals hitting his chest. "Don't I have the right to lick my girlfriend?" He asks lifting her up from the ground and spinning her around.

Her silky midnight blue hair, flying and following her very actions. She giggles, "You do but--"

"But nothing!" He kissed her nose and pinched her cheeks, "I love you." Her cheeks flared so she buried her face onto his warm chest. "Your words make thousands of girls scream."

He kissed her forehead, "Yet I only want you."

---

They walk out of the house, not forgetting to lock to door. "Okay, my shift starts in 30 mins so I still have time to fly you to the lake." He smiles kissing her cheeks, she pokes his forehead and kissed that spot.

"Don't forget we're sleeping at yours tonight." She smiles as he frowns and slumps his shoulders, "But I like your house! It's nice and cold, unlike mine!" He whines like a child.

She pouts, "I guess you don't want to see me in your clothes then..." She walks slowly ahead of him as he smiles and runs side by side.

He hugged her by her side and kissed her temple, "I just don't want you to feel left out... Especially since it's going to be a different area." She kissed his cheeks back, "I've been there once--"

"Yeah, when you were sick."

She shakes her head, "Wherever you go, I go." She stated and it was Terrence's turn to blush madly as he hides behind her wings.

---

"Queen Flarion's Birthday?" He grabbed the leaf that was stuck onto his wooden door, he looked back at the bluenette behind him. "All fairies must contribute to the decorating." He read from the page, wrapping a gentle arm around her waist.

"Tink will probably be there..." A flash of worry washed through her features, he nods slowly. "Nothing will tear us apart. Not Tink. Not ever." He stated, resting his forehead onto hers.

"B-But---"

"Babe." He cut her off, "You're scared. I know. I am too." He confessed, holding her hands and intertwining each other's. "I'm scared of what they'll think of you. What they'll think of me. Us."

She nods, understandingly. "Okay?" She caressed her cheeks as she laughs, "Okay!"

---

A little TFIOS action going on here!!!

-d.s