Go ahead rip my heart out.

Scene Date: June 1, 2xxx

---

She sat there, her blonde hair falling to her shoulders and her beautiful legs on top of each other. "You wanted to see me." The other girl spoke, her eyes, evident that they didn't even dare to close as the sky turned dark. Tinkerbell gave her old friend a small smile, moving her drink away from her strong, confident physique. "Oh darling... look at you..." She trailed off, turning her body towards Silver and placing her hand on her lap.

"Pathetic." She mouthed, a dark chuckle leaving her lips. The bluenette looked away, tears brimming in her eyes as she hopped down the stool she sat on. "Is this why I'm here?" The blonde fairy retracted her arm back to the cold drink that she left on the counter, her eyes still holding that champion look. "What are you talking about?"

"This." She yelled, "but I'm officially over it." She mumbled, turning around only to find herself holding onto the counter top of the bar. Her body froze, a malicious laugh filled the room as her so called friend walked pass her and draped her arms all over the person she loved.

Terrence stood there, not daring to look at Silvermist after everything that had happened. "Aw, I thought you were over it." Her voice mimicked. The water fairy looked away, clenching her jaw. "See Silvermist, you're not over it because you can't accept the fact that I won. I have Terrence and I will always have Terrence."

"Because I deserve him." She left his side, walking closer to the fairy that pretended to be oblivious. The whole place was deserted, the three of them stayed in. "And because he chose me over you." Her blue eyes landed on his, pleading for an escape but expected nothing in return. "Tink, let's just go." He sighed, grabbing her arm. "No!" She yelled, unlatching herself from his gentle hold.

"She needs to know how pathetic she is and she needs to know that it's all her fault why this had to happen to herself. Because, I'm not going to say sorry that he chose me, I'm not going to say sorry that he kissed me and I'm also not gonna say sorry about you not having a part in our happy ending." Silvermist's eyes were a waterfall, the words that came out of Tink was too much to handle. "But at least have the decency to mourn for my heart." She sobbed, "Because thank you Tinkerbell, thank you for killing it like the way you're slowly killing me." She lifted the sleeves off her cardigan, sucking a deep breath in.

Terrence's eyes widened, Tink stepped back a few inches. "Don't worry, I asked Queen Flarion to take me to the sky a few times." The blonde fairies looked away, their hearts being squeezed. "But I deserve it right?! Because it's my fault rememeber?! I did this to me!" She yelled, "Because I loved you Terrence and what's sad is that I don't think I'll ever stop."

with that, the padding of her flat blue shoes disappeared into the sound of the water dripping from the tap. Tinkerbell's back was against the desk, her heart beating from shock. "I can't do this anymore, Tink." He said the second time as she had struggled to take in what had been happening. "What?" She squinted her eyes, "We had a deal." She reminded him, "I kept the end of my bargain." Her voice got a little higher, walking towards him.

"You know, all the crap that you said to her, that she's pathetic and she deserves all this?"

"What about it?" Her voice was small, turning around to grab another drink. "Thats why no one could love you, because you, Tinkerbell. You don't deserve love, and you will never learn how to."

...

It's a little short I know, but I'm a sucker from dramatic scenes so this one was when Tinkerbell told Sil to meet her at this club and some things happen and sil shows her attempts of suicide.

d.s