Kiss me. Like you wanna be loved.

Scene date: May 12, 20xx

The wind supporting him as his soared through the sky.

"Leave! Leave!"

Her words danced in his conscience, not letting him forget. He ignore her feelings, he never knew. He just fell in love with her recently and hearing those words leave her, soft plump lips makes him want to wish that what happened between Tinkerbell and Him never should have happened.

"Goodbye Terrence..."

His eyes clenched, tears were forcing to be spilled. He saw how her sweet, delicate face let itself broke through out the years. He let undone under Tinkerbell's spell, he made him think that he truly loved her. It was all a lie. He loved Silvermist. He loved her, even if it's just a small amount of time to actually fall in love, he loved her.

From her body, perfectly fitting in her clothes to the kiss they secretly shared.

He never noticed that he had already reached his destination. He's been flying here for 3 days straight, looking for her house manually. His other friends didn't tell him where she lived and that was the cause of Terrence grief. He needed someone right now, he needs someone to assure him that following his heart is the correct thing to do.

"Silver...?" His knuckles tapped against the blue coated door twice, "It's me..." He chuckles sadly, looking down. He heard the shuffling of her feet and the door slightly open.

"Why are you here?" Her voice hoarse and her eyes red from all the crying. There were dark bags under her eyes, evident that her problems are taking over her nights and won't let her dream. The arms she used to prop the door was filled with scratches from his ex girlfriend, his eyes widened at the bruises visible, also on his arm. What more on the other arm.

He opened the door with force, catching her wrists in his palms. Holding her gently, looking in her eyes that are blue. "H-Hey!" She yells trying to break free from his grip, she was too weak to fight it. She wasn't mentally nor physically stable for doing this. It's been almost a week since she's encountered anyone.

She at least expected it would be him. Her heart fluttered at the thought of him, rushing to her side when she needed him. That feeling crashed down in its place when she remembers that she doesn't deserve him.

"Why didn't you treat these? Look at your eyes! You haven't slept in days!" His voice roared making her flinch and close her eyes, her lower lip quivered. "These bruises? Why haven't you put pressure on it?!" He sounds like a father to a child not following his orders.

He shook her, "Answer me, Silver!" He's own eyes couldn't help but betray him, his hidden tears fell when he noticed that he was the reason she wasn't taking care of herself. This was all because him.

"I don't want these to disappear... Because they remind me of the mistakes I've made..." She croaked, sobbing under him. Both their arms are raised, but was wrapped around her frail body, when he turned her around and hugged her from behind.

"Why are you like this...? Why do you make me feel these things...? Things I thought my body couldn't be able to feel..." He asking, holding in a cry. She perched up at him, "Don't you know how much I love you?" Terrence confessed adjusting his embrace tightly, not planning on letting her go.

His lips connected with her bare shoulder that her large shirt was showing, she felt those warm tears on her skin. It made her shake where she was standing. "I don't want to see you like this! I-I want to see you smile!" He cries.

"Y-You made me--"

"I know i did! And seeing you like this kills me!"

"These past few days, I wanted hold you, not wanting to let you go... I wanted to kiss you, like you've never been loved before... I wanted to cherish every minute of your existent... Because Silvermist... I love you!" He whispered in her ear.

Her heart beat fastened, her body heating up and her cheeks flared. "And all I'm asking... What I'm praying for... Is that you say those words... Just those kind, sincere words... To me... And make me feel... That choosing you was the best thing that ever happened to me... Because personally it is... But I'm afraid you might think otherwise..." His voice broke when he buried his face on hair.

She was shocked. Her heart clenched and it felt like a thousand light kung bolts hitting her from every point. "..." Silence erupted, their heartbeats contacting each other and beating in the same rhythm.

"Y-You've done nothing but hurt me... But I will always love you, no matter what... I'd die not to see you happy again... even if it's with someone else... But I knew we couldn't happen before because, Tinkerbell loves you... And even now... But I'm tired of hiding my feelings... I'm tired of hiding behind her..." He turned her around, looking into her oceanic eyes, cupping her puffy cheeks.

"I love you Terrence. And the next time I tell you to leave... I won't ever mean it... So just run up to me and kiss me... Because I often say foolish things when I'm In front of someone I love!"

Her arms wrapped around his neck, she was now on her toes. Their foreheads meet then soon their noses as they gave each other a light rub, after a few seconds she leant in closing ever possible gap in between them.

Their lips met and molded with each other, that was the time when she was happy and in his arms. Not worrying about a single thing.

Except...

The fact that a certain blonde fairy was looking through the window... And silently glaring at them... Boy... IF looks could kill...

--

THIS WAS FUCKING LATE AND I APOLOGIZE, DEEPLY! I PROMISED TO, ON THE WEEKENDS BUT I DIDNT! I FEEL LIKE A LYING BITCH !!!

-D.s