Take Me Into Your Loving Arms

Scene Date: June 1, 2xxx

-

Things weren't supposed to turn out this way.

This buzzing sound emitted through the forest as he raced himself to her house, he wanted to fix everything he had ruined.

His vision was blurring, wiping every possible tear that had fallen down to his cheeks. This was all my fault.

Images flashed back in his mind, the times Michael told him to keep Silver safe and, how her insecurities and her fears would eat her alive. How much his trust for him was strong that he would let them date despite his protectiveness, it was all broken now.

"Be mine again and she won't get hurt." She mumbled, looking up at me from her eyelashes. Her blue eyes held the same innocence as when they had met before but it all disappeared as soon as he remembered every thing she had done to ruin his now, happy life.

"What do you mean?"

She trailed her fingers, dancing upon his chest as his breathing hitched. "Be mine, and your darling won't get hurt." She gave a menacing smile, a haunting image. "If you refuse, then I can't wait to see you in a black suit." Chills ran up his spine as she walked back to the table, lifting her legs over her porcelain other.

There was no doubt that Tinkerbell was a sight, she was beautiful but nothing like Silvermist. There was something more when it came to the Blue haired beauty, something he was thankful for that it was handed upon to him.

He swallowed the lump in his throat, clenching his fists. "You'll leave her alone, right?" She shrugged, then crossing her arms. "So what's it gonna be, lover boy?"

He wanted nothing but to protect silver, nothing but to cherish her until their last breaths.

... that's where he went wrong.

-

As soon as he opened the door, his footsteps echoed among the chestnut, colored floors. "Silver, baby, I'm home." he croaked, looking around the trashed home that they once shared.

He kept on remembering the deal he made with Tink; how whatever promises she had made she will always hurt Silvermist and without thinking, he was hurting her more.

He felt the cold chill as he saw her smooth, scarred legs from the door frame. He shook his head, running toward her and with all his might tried to revive what was left of her spark. "Silver, please! Baby! Stay with me!" he shook her, kissed her forehead but seconds turned into minutes; long and agonizing.

He rocked back and forth, cradling her fragile body in to his arms. "You're safe now... You're safe now." he sobs, kissing her cold cheeks. A facial favorite of his to kiss.

-

"What happened?"

"A painful tragedy."

"You didn't love her, you don't destroy what you love."

"If nothing more she destroyed me with her love."

"I'm sorry for loving too less or, maybe I'm sorry for loving you too much but don't worry my love. Soon we'll meet again."

"Terrence, don't waste your life on someone who killed themselves because they didn't get what they wanted."

"There's a difference between needs and wants, she didn't want me. She needed me, she held on to what we had and I held on tighter even though I was scared the rope would break but it just goes to show that I could also be the one letting go."

"Baby, I hope you're happy wherever you are. Don't worry, I'll be with you as soon as I can."

"Where's Terrence?"

"With his soulmate."

...

dO NOT HATE ME. IT TOOK THIS LONG BC I WAS REALLY CONTEMPLATING WHETHER I SHOULD END IT LIKE THIS BUT I FIGURED; WHT THE HECK!

THE ITALICS ARE TERRENCE'S LINES (he took his life, 2 weeks after sil did, so his monologues were along the days of transitioning without her) AND THE NORMAL ONES ARE FROM OTHERS. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I THANK EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK EVEN THO IT STARTED OUT AS SHIT AND IS STILL SHIT.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND THE CUTE COMMENTS BUT NOW, WE HAVE TO DEPART SO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

BE SAFE EVERYONE xx - d.s