Heat of the Moment.

Scene Date: April 12, 2xxx

"Silvermist!" I heard Tink and Terrence yell out my name. Oh how my heart beats fast whenever he's around. It has to stop. Especially when they declared their love for each other last month. I was devastated of course but Tink was my best friend. I wouldn't betray her.

Chin Up, Wipe your tears and fake a smile. I turned around and gave Tink a big hug. "Whoa! What's wrong Silver?" Terrence asked placing his arm around tink's waist after I hugged her, making me flinch inwardly.

You're what's wrong. Don't you see?! Seeing you with her is painful?! So much pins stabbing through me I lost count?! How can you hold her like that in front of me?!

"Nothing! It's just someone forgot to add dewdrops on the spider's web and now I have to do it by myself." Tink was about to speak. She probably wants to help me. She's kind and helpful. Unlike me, I fell INLOVE with her boyfriend.

Tinkerbell was about to speak when A certain garden fairy flew in hysterically.

"Tink! There was a huge commotion at the fields! C'mon!" Tink was first shocked, her arms were being tugged by Rosetta. She then faced us.

"Terrence could help you Sil." I was about to decline when Terrence agreed,

"Sure. I'm always happy to help a friend out!" He said cooly smiling at me then at Tink.

Friend? Are you kidding me?

"C'mon Tink!" Rosetta pulled her arms to fly up, before they really left Rosetta gave me a wink saying 'Now's-Your-Shot'