Halloween Chapter Pt.4! Final!

HI HELLO!
This is kinda weird cause I didn't know exactly how to make this chapter not 300 words long so I stalled a lot, it might be a little boring or something like that.

Nice to see you guys again.💞
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"Uh... guys?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah?" Everyone looked at him.

"Where's Jun?" He asked again.

"Well shit."

"Where could he have gone??!" Taeyong almost pulled out his hair, not like the amount of hair dye he uses hasn't pulled out most of it.

The maknae, Jisung, tried to calm down his leader before he malfunctioned, again.

Woozi stared in a unspecific direction with the most flabbergasted look on his face. "He was- right here- seconds ago-"

Vernon awkwardly patted woozi's shoulder. "He can't be far."

"Where in the world did he go?!" Yugyeom screed.

"Yugyeom shut up." Jinyoung rubbed his head.

Yugyeom huffed in response and quieted down.

They all walked down each street trying to find out where in the world Jun went.

Everyone started getting anxious at the fact they couldn't find their friend. Even some of the older ones were getting on edge.

"You guys don't think-" Hyunjin started close to tears.

"No." Renjun cut him off. "He once told me he's a black belt in Taekwondo. There's no way someone would be able to take him that quickly."

"Yeah! He probably just walked off away from us." Jungwoo said.

Lucas looked around and rested his eyes on the street name sign. "Why does the name of this road sound so familiar....?"

The rest of them looked at the sign.

"This is the road we were just on!" Jungkook groaned.

"Oh that's probably why." Lucas laughed.

They heard a quiet pulsing of music. "Do you guys hear that?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah but where is it coming from?" Kun asked.

"It's Halloween guys. There are probably parties everywhere." Chanyeol said.

"Ohhh right!" Namjoon snapped his fingers.

"Guys this still isn't telling us one thing about where Jun could be." Jeno brought them all back to reality.

They all sighed and continued looking each direction as they walked down the streets.

They looked around for a whole hour, trying to find out where A-7's maknae went.