Chapter 92

Hello sorry I had some things happen again :\
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

Ring Ring

The last bell of the day rang.

Meaning Donghyuck dragged Jun out of the dance room and to the lockers before anyone could follow them.

"Let's go! I wanna see your swim tryouts!" Donghyuck jumped excitedly.

"Don't worry. It doesn't start for another 30 minutes. All that would would be coach tell us to swim laps while waiting for the tryouties." Jun answered as he opened his locker and grabbed his swim bag.

"Which way to the pool?" Donghyuck asked excitedly.

"This way." Jun pointed as the two of them started in the direction of the pool.

-

Little did they know, a few (lot) people were following them to spy of them.

A few for a different reason.

-

Donghyuck and Jun made their way to the group of swimmers and tryouties.

"Oh! Here comes our freestyler!" Coach Han said as the team started screaming like fan girls to get on Jun's nerves and the new students that were trying out, all turned around confused and curious.

Jun glared slightly and chuckled. "I get enough of that already."

The team laughed.

"Good to see you again Jun!" The captain Kihei said as he patted Jun's back.

"Good to see you too Kihei-hyung." Jun said.

"Is this a tryoutie?" Kihei motioned to Donghyuck.

"Nah.. he's here to watch. We're going out after this." Jun answered.

A few tryouties looked at Jun.

'He's the freestylist?'

'He doesn't look like much.'

'I can so beat him out of that position.'

And more thoughts.

"Donghyuck. You can sit over there." Jun pointed to the bleachers.

"Alright! I'll be watching!" Donghyuck said.

"Alright everyone! Remember that the girls swim team and tryouties will also be joining us here!" Coach Han said.

Meanwhile...

All of NCT came to pick up the high schoolers after they picked up Jisung and Chenle.

As they drove up, Taeyong got a text from Lucas.

🔥Lucashu👏
Taeyong-hyung! We are going
to go watch Jun at his
swim thing! You guys
should come too.