Chapter 78

BITCCCCCCCC ^^^^^^^
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

"Uh? No I'm Hyunjin." Felix deadpanned.

The guy next to me and I laughed.

"You guys are here together?" The guy asked.

"Yeah... we go to school together." I answered.

The girl was jumping around while squealing.

"C-Can we take a photo?" She asked.

"Sorry.. my employment doesn't allow me to take photos but I can give you an autograph." Felix said.

"Sure!" She giggled.

She took out a thick book out of her backpack and opened it to like page 340 or something.

She somehow had a full on Stray Kids album in a thick ass textbook of Idols.

She took the album and a sharpie out of her bag and handed it to him.

He uncapped the sharpie and signed his signature and a message on the album and handed it back to her.

"U-Um Jun-ssi?" She looked over to me.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Can I have you autograph too?" She asked.

"You want my autograph, why do you want mine?" I asked.

"Because your one of my favorite dancer and I really like your rapping. Plus I know you will be an idol soon and I'll probably never see you again." She said.

"Ugh sure." I said as I sat up and walked over to her.

"Felix, the sweatshirt looks good on you and I don't think Changbin would like to wear pastel pink. Also you should try on the rest of the clothes." I said.

"Oh yeah!" He walked back into the dressing room.

The girl looked through her book and took out another album.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"J2Y's album." She answered.

"But we don't have an album." I said.

"I know but I had took high quality photos at your concert and I put your songs on a CD." She answered.

"What!? How'd you get the songs?" I asked in disbelief.

"JYP has a YouTube page for trainees and released all the studio versions of each song that you performed at the concert." She said.

"Wait really? And you spent your time printing all these photos and to put all our songs on a CD?" I asked as I looked through the photos.

They were really high quality and were from the front row of the audience. There were also photos from the times we walked in and out cars.