Chapter 76

"I'm always a slut for spaghetti." 🍝
Whoever comments the chapter that this sentence is in, first and second, gets a prize. Probably like, some idea you have, I'll incorporate it into the story or something like that

Anyways I have spaghetti
before writing this.
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

Ring Ring

The last bell rang, which meant it was time to leave this hell.

"Oh! Felix? Did you tell your hyungs about going?" I asked.

"Yeah, they said I can go!" Felix spazzed.

"One sec before we go, I need to relay the message Kiyun-hyung told me." I answered.

I made my way to my two friends, who were with the big friend group we had made.

"Yoongho! Yiwoo! Kiyun said that, since we have dance class and they already had practice, we don't have a schedule today after school." I said.

"Wow really Junnie?!! Do you want to hang out with us? We have no schedule either!" Jeno asked.

"Sorry! I'm going out with-" I gestured to where Felix and Minho were standing.

——Reader's POV——

"Oh..... maybe another time then?" Jaemin said, he and Jeno clenching their fists.

"Well okay then! Thanks for telling us Jun! See you later!" Yiwoo said.

"See ya!" Jun said as he jogged back to Felix and Minho.

Jaemin and Jeno were unnoticeable glaring at Felix and Minho.

"He's suppose to be ours." Jeno growled under his breath.

(I feel jumpy while writing this, like a semi-possessive Jeno? HELL YESSS)

Jun, Felix, and Minho walked out of the gym and down the hall.

"So I'll be leaving you two." Minho said as he ventured away from the two.

"So ready to go?" Felix asked.

"Yeah let's go!" Jun said as they walked out of the school and down the courtyard.

——Jun's POV——

"I wonder where- Wait Junnie?"

Felix and I both turned around to see who called my name.

I saw a sight I haven't seen in awhile.

"Sehunnie-hyung!!" I yelled as I ran forward and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him like a Koala.

"Junnie!! He wrapped his arms around me.

"So..... what was this about not liking people, Sehun?" Xiumin smirked.

"I hate everyone besides Jun. There never is a valid reason for me to hate Jun." Sehun said as he squeezed the life out of me.