Chapter 75

Oh hello 😏
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

Yoongho, Yiwoo, and Jun finished the dance as the music came to a close.

Everyone watched in shock cause they didn't expect the three to dance so fluidly.

"Marvelous!" Miss Kwan said.

"Now that everyone has a taste of the flow of this class, you all can use the period to hangout and make friends." Miss Kwan said.

Everyone then got up and started talking in groups.

Yoongho, Jun, and Yiwoo walked back to their friends.

"That was so cool! You guys dance amazingly." Moonbin complimented.

"Thank you." The three said as they parted ways to different groups.

Yiwoo started talking with Dino, Mark, Moonbin, and Seungkwan

Yoongho started talking with Lucas, Vernon, Rocky, and Jungwoo

Donghyuck, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, and Sanha all stuck together.

Jun decided not to join anyone and to charge his phone since his portable charger died and eat snacks in the corner of the room.

Jun sat down next to the wall outlet and took his phone charger out and plugged it in.

Right before he opened his bag to eat the stuff that Yiwoo packed him, someone said something.

"Hello!"

Jun looked up at the person, only to see two people standing over him.

"Ah..... Lee Felix and Lee Minho, right?" Jun asked.

"Yeah! You know us?" Minho asked.

"Yep, You guys know you can sit down if you'd like." Jun said.

"Oh thank you!" Minho and Felix sat down.

The three started having a conversation about the weirdest things.

"So why'd you guys come talk to me, my friends are over there?" Jun asked.

"Cause you looked lonely." Minho said.

"Cause I had a tingling feeling that you have memes." Felix said which resulted in him getting hit on the head by Minho.

Jun chuckled, "Well actually I do.."

"Wait really!??" Felix screeched.

"Wait actually?" Minho asked.

"Yeah I have a lot saved to my phone." Jun answered.

"Number!" Felix said.

"Huh?" Jun and Minho asked.

"Give. Me. Your. Phone number. Bitch." Felix said which made Jun and Minho laugh.

"Okay okay." Jun picked up his phone off the floor. He unlocked it and went to add contacts. He handed it to Felix.